Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy in Austria, says it was ‘sexual emergency’

Where the motherfuck are all the fathers? You stupid single parent feminist bitches.

Of all the people using this tragedy to grind a political axe, this has to be the dumbest.

Saw some rather disturbing things in afghanistan, by the ANA and AMP. Talking about to each other, and the locals. Not the enemy

We can let some goats or cattle slide here and there i guess, but children? Cmon son, and that excuse...

He raped a boy??

He most certainly was horny.

Feed this guy to the dogs I say. Play it on tv and let everyone see how child molesters are dealt with

"The topic of rapeugees certainly is occupying all at the moment, but people needn't be worried; Vienna is a safe city, nothing has changed about that yet,"
Hahslinger on Pathological Altruism. A most deadly disease.

The desert nomad from Iraq even went back to the swimming pool afterwards. This is definitely a bizarre story. The entire Mediterranean countries wouldn't tolerate this. The Russians or Poles would beat the Iraqi stranger to near death.

Looks like Austria needs an emergency supply of Russians. Every street in Europe should have a pack of emergency Russians.

http://www.worldtribune.com/what-has-happened-to-the-west-and-its-men-the-hypnotic-dance-of-death/

:D

The first video is false......its football hooligans who set up a meeting to fight. But I guess it gets much more reaction when you title it russian street fighters vs muslims. Also its so funny how many of you support nazi groups beating up refugees as revenge. Says a lot about you guys. You really are as much of scum as the people you are calling scum

He raped a boy??

He most certainly was horny.

Feed this guy to the dogs I say. Play it on tv and let everyone see how child molesters are dealt with

Yes, please this. Anyone who acts like this rapist is no longer human and loses all human rights- he needs to be eliminated.

Time to bring back "drawn and quartered" as a punishment.

Give me a corkscrew, 20 feet of fishing line, a roofie, and a lighter.

I'll show him a sexual emergency

How about going back to public hangings? I think it would help this form happening so often.
That's what happen in much of the ME if you're caught in possession of drugs, not a Muslim, a woman who doesn't want to treated as a possession, etc...but apparently they're not indoctrinated to the same degree(if any) to not force themselves sexually on to kids.

send him back to iraq

tattoo a star of david to his head

fuck him, he has to die, cops are covering up all the nasty shit these fuckfaces that come from some middle eastern shithole because the spineless cocksuckers that run the EU and that traitor bitch Merkel told them too so they can keep receiving even more of this scum, Europeans need to take it to the streets and let loose on the rage, STOP THE INVADERS NOW

If true, his life should be ruined since he ruined a childs life. Yea for death penalty if guilty, but would a quick death be proportional?

Why are they so fucking rapey?

They're not allowed to date. Seriously.. The only woman you'll ever get with is your wife. You'll NEVER date your wife, it'll be arranged (and probably your cousin) and you'll get to know her after you're married.

Now if you don't have any money or are not a person with a lot of property... Well then you seek other options.

fuck him, he has to die, cops are covering up all the nasty shit these fuckfaces that come from some middle eastern shithole because the spineless cocksuckers that run the EU and that traitor bitch Merkel told them too so they can keep receiving even more of this scum, Europeans need to take it to the streets and let loose on the rage, STOP THE INVADERS NOW

Yeah, well it's a screwed up situation globally isn't it? Western nations, especially the US, have been destabilizing the ME for decades which has led to the radicalization of Muslims in the region and contributed to this "culture."

How about addressing the problem at its root: strong, centralized governments (especially the US) dispensing their lust for power and control of resources around the globe.

So I submit this notion to you, stop THOSE invaders now and thus take the first necessary step towards allowing society to heal itself.

Back