Iran wipes out villages over Narcotics

I support states rights on just about all issues. I don't think that lives need to be ruined over a plant that's as harmless as weed. Harder drugs are a different story, and I support enforcement on those ones. But for the federal government to say marijuana is as harmful as heroin shows, to me at least, that their views are ridiculous if not dangerous

They lives were ruined because they made the choice to risk it. Unless those people really need it for medicine. But come on, how many pot heads are doing it because it helps relieve the cancer symptoms or something?

Again this is not Iran. There are a gazillions things for people to do for fun.

Is that how you think statistics works?

Honestly I have no idea how they do these polls. I am genuinely curious. They throw out percentages and shit, and it makes me think, "oh well, that's how is, all righty then"

But really, do they carefully select who to poll? That article saying 56% or something, or some majority of "americans" Me thinking, they sent out surveys to only Gen Yers.

They lives were ruined because they made the choice to risk it. Unless those people really need it for medicine. But come on, how many pot heads are doing it because it helps relieve the cancer symptoms or something?

Again this is not Iran. There are a gazillions things for people to do for fun.
For the government to say that tobacco and alcohol are okay to consume but not marijuana is ridiculous. It shouldn't matter if its prescribed or not. To lock people up for minor possession of marijuana is a waste of time and resources, and needlessly puts police and citizens lives at risk.

In 20 years, people are going to think "can you believe that they used to lock people up for marijuana, isn't that silly?"

Back