Iran wipes out villages over Narcotics

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-executed-entire-male-population-of-village-2016-2?r=UK&IR=T

Quote from article:

"“We have a village in Sistan and Baluchestan province where every single man has been executed,” she said, without naming the place or clarifying whether the executions took place at the same time or over a longer period. “Their children are potential drug traffickers as they would want to seek revenge and provide money for their families. There is no support for these people.”"

I guess they wont be legalizing drugs anytime soon. Hopefully, they were small villages. Islam is such a restrictive religion especially in fundamental form. Praying to Allah 3 times a day must be old quick. There must be all these people just looking for any kind of escape.

We always talk about the US Mexican border and our Drug War. I cant even imagine what the drug wars are like in other narco producing regions like the Golden Crescent and the Golden Triangle which is in Southeast Asia. They deal with their drug issues very very harshly.

Drug use is sorcery according to some religious circles. They probably look at it as just taking out the trash.

Saw this earlier in the day. Not sure how to even respond, other than to say, as much as I get angry at our government, and the state of our nation. I'm glad I don't live in 85% of the world.

This is probably why Iran was working with us to fight AQ and the Taliban immediately following 9/11, but before we lumped them into the axis of evil.

They execute a staggering amount of people.

GOOD. USA can learn a lot from Iran. You deal drugs you get handled unlike the freddy macs of this country who have 30 convictions and still get to roam the streets.

GOOD. USA can learn a lot from Iran. You deal drugs you get handled unlike the freddy macs of this country who have 30 convictions and still get to roam the streets.
Way to ram that point home, you fuckin psycho. Walking fuck ups irritate me as well, but I'm not down with execution squads rolling around.

Way to ram that point home, you fuckin psycho. Walking fuck ups irritate me as well, but I'm not down with execution squads rolling around.
Iran lives next door to the Heroin capital of the world. The bulk of the Heroin travels through Iran to Turkey and then into Europe. Extreme situations need extreme measures.

Saw this earlier in the day. Not sure how to even respond, other than to say, as much as I get angry at our government, and the state of our nation. I'm glad I don't live in 85% of the world.

Pretty much. I defend Iran a bit, mostly as a justifiable allegiance concerning our ties with the Saudis and ME relations as a whole but seriously? Jesus how backwards are these fucking people.

2016 the year leftists were willing to go to war to protect marijuana smokers and fat couples lol

Lol you know fuck all about this. You truly think an American should be locked behind bars for selling weed traitor?

Lol you know fuck all about this. You truly think an American should be locked behind bars for selling weed traitor?
eh ya since weed is ILLEGAL there should be punishment. ur not a teen anymore its time to put the bong down bro, its like time to totally grow up bro

That's fucked up. What kinda drugs were there?

Yes drugs are illegal in the U.S. too, but what does that have to do with a federal home loan and mortgage corporation?

eh ya since weed is ILLEGAL there should be punishment. ur not a teen anymore its time to put the bong down bro, its like time to totally grow up bro

Get with the times bruh, we say bruh now bruh.

It's ILLEGAL in several states and LEGAL in two and medicinal marijuana is legal in many.

So activists are taking LEGAL action to protest the injust incarceration of our countrymen and the only excuse you have is its ILLEGAL.

I BET you're VOTING for TRUMP.

Get with the times bruh, we say bruh now bruh.

It's ILLEGAL in several states and LEGAL in two and medicinal marijuana is legal in many.

So activists are taking LEGAL action to protest the injust incarceration of our countrymen and the only excuse you have is its ILLEGAL.

I BET you're VOTING for TRUMP.
thats totally rad dude, like totally cowabunga.

Iran lives next door to the Heroin capital of the world. The bulk of the Heroin travels through Iran to Turkey and then into Europe. Extreme situations need extreme measures.
So should we execute Mexicans that transport meth across the border? Or is that not an extreme example?

Not in my state bro. It's like, totally legal bro. You're like, an idiot bro.

Pretty much. I defend Iran a bit, mostly as a justifiable allegiance concerning our ties with the Saudis and ME relations as a whole but seriously? Jesus how backwards are these fucking people.

2016 the year leftists were willing to go to war to protect marijuana smokers and fat couples lol

If you really want a little insight, there is a Vice episode season 2 on HBO, where apparently being a tranny in Iran is cool now, being gay well they will still kill you for that. Dude who is a tranny has his brother being interviewed, and he is saying "at first I didn't understand that my brother was a women in a man's body, but once I did, I realized this was the same person I loved" (paraphrasing). VICE reporter: and if he was gay? ____brother: I would kill him.

Talk about morality through authority, tranny's.....cool, gay.......I'll fucking kill you

Crazy

Back