International Iran fires huge barrage of missiles at Israel

- People forget that american soldiers have been criminally charged for far less, than the Isreal geno force does on a regular base.
The US govt supports Israeli fighters even when they murder American citizens. Its legit stunning.

well you and i both know that's a twisted version of the truth. they've been victimized for 80 years straight by jews and Israel and they want that to stop. i'm sure if there was a way they could just debate their way into getting their land and homes and millions of dead friends and family back, they would. but it's going to require bloodshed dealing with israel, historically a profusely violent colonial settlement. so yes, they are aware of the reality that they will need to kill israelis.

the israel-palestine situation is very similar to the US/indigenous genocide in many ways. the difference is that palestine has allies with firepower, though they don't typically have the balls to use it
Everything is/was so peaceful in the region without those pesky Jews.

well you and i both know that's a twisted version of the truth. they've been victimized for 80 years straight by jews and Israel and they want that to stop. i'm sure if there was a way they could just debate their way into getting their land and homes and millions of dead friends and family back, they would. but it's going to require bloodshed dealing with israel, historically a profusely violent colonial settlement. so yes, they are aware of the reality that they will need to kill israelis.
Dude, there were several formal two state proposals thrown on the table. They rejected numerous times. The natives never got that opportunity....

the israel-palestine situation is very similar to the US/indigenous genocide in many ways. the difference is that palestine has allies with firepower, though they don't typically have the balls to use it
Hamas had the balls to indiscrimnately kill civilians and they have it outlined of that their goal is to wipe out the Jewish population....

Everything is/was so peaceful in the region without those pesky Jews.
I am not a fan of how Israel was wedged into existence. The whole creation of "Zionism" was predicated on anti-semitism in the west. The only member of the British Cabinet to disavow the Balfour Declaration was also the only Jewish Member of Cabinet and he had this to say:

“Zionism has always seemed to me to be a mischievous political creed, untenable by any patriotic citizen of the United Kingdom … I have always understood that those who indulged in this creed were largely animated by the restrictions upon and refusal of liberty to Jews in Russia. But at the very time when these Jews have been acknowledged as Jewish Russians and given all liberties, it seems to be inconceivable that zionism should be officially recognized by the British Government, and that Mr. Balfour should be authorized to say that Palestine was to be reconstituted as the ‘national home of the Jewish people’. I do not know what this involves, but I assume that it means that Mohammedans and Christians are to make way for the Jews, and that the Jews should be put in all positions of preference and should be peculiarly associated with Palestine in the same way that England is with the English or France with the French, that Turks and other Mohammedans in Palestine will be regarded as foreigners, just in the same way as Jews will hereafter be treated as foreigners in every country but Palestine"

Regardless, Israel is a state as of 2024, destroying Israel won't undo the suffering of the past. Not every state was shaped into existence in the most righteous ways, it is what it is. It is not unique to Israel at all.

Back