International Iran fires huge barrage of missiles at Israel

again, saying absolutely nothing. no military has killed more people overseas in the last hundred years.

darfur, rwanda, congo, and cambodia were all civil wars and revolutions. they are not attacking foreign nations or supporting foreign rebel groups.

also the "war on terror" outnumbers all of those alone besides nazi germany. 4-5 million casualties just since 9/11.
Ah ok I guess if it’s a civil war we than war crimes don’t count.

Also you’re now trying to play a false equivalency game with me and that shits not going to fly. We aren’t comparing body counts, we are comparing war crimes and the severity of those war crimes. Killing Taliban and Iraq Soldiers in combat is not a war crime

This just in, the fucking Secretary General of the UN is also anti-Semitic. The man with possibly the most diplomatic position in the world, is an anti-Semite because he criticizes Israel too much.

What a rogue, pariah country. Good luck with all that though. There's nothing wrong with your behavior, the entire planet is just anti-Semitic

Ah ok I guess if it’s a civil war we than war crimes don’t count.

Also you’re now trying to play a false equivalency game with me and that shits not going to fly. We aren’t comparing body counts, we are comparing war crimes and the severity of those war crimes. Killing Taliban and Iraq Soldiers in combat is not a war crime
how are you gonna tell me what i was talking about in a statement i made? you're responding to me. remember that. if we're talking about intranational homicide and genocide, you can throw the US's nearly world-leading gun homicide statistics in there too.

Interesting that when Israel target military targets hidden within civilian areas the tolerance for collateral deaths is zero or people erroneously scream genocide

Palestinians, Hezbollah, Iran, deliberately and indiscriminately target civilians with Palestinians marauding over the border like a medieval horde, deliberately targeting civilians, women, children, babies at a music concert and in their homes in a pokemon style "gotta catch them all" and there are no concerns or correct accusations of genocide and war crimes.

Interesting that in a message apparently warning the Lebanese people, he's talking in English with English subtitles.

Totally not propaganda for the American public.

<Dany07>

That seems a retarded thing to try and point score on

Oh, no, those genocidal war crimes don't count because they were perpetrated by people from within the same borders
i mean it matters. hard to say one group is an aggressor and another group is the victim when they're the same people. are you blaming the congo as a whole for the actions of king leopold (a european btw), or the hutu? i'm talking official militaries here. not random groups of warlords.

This just in, the fucking Secretary General of the UN is also anti-Semitic. The man with possibly the most diplomatic position in the world, is an anti-Semite because he criticizes Israel too much.

What a rogue, pariah country. Good luck with all that though. There's nothing wrong with your behavior, the entire planet is just anti-Semitic
Some good strawman there

The UN SG is the entire world now

That would be the same UN that employs Hamas terrorists via the UNRWA? That UN? Bastions of honesty and integrity they are.

i mean it matters. hard to say one group is an aggressor and another group is the victim when they're the same people.
No its not

They're clearly not the same people. You yourself are identifying 2 groups there.

Come on man

Don't be ridiculous

how are you gonna tell me what i was talking about in a statement i made? you're responding to me. remember that. if we're talking about intranational homicide and genocide, you can throw the US's nearly world-leading gun homicide statistics in there too.
Well I’m going off the words you used. You didn’t say wars. Now’s you’re just throwing random shit out there. It’s not going to stick. I’m not telling you what you said. Im quoting what you said.

You’re not responding for real now. Like honestly I can’t imagine where you are going with the gun homicide thing and how you think that’s going to do anything but make you look more silly and desperate. I can only guess that’s because you are now realizing how titanically stupid that comment was and are trying to save face without admitting it. There is no point in continuing this argument. You’re done

Our supposed "greatest ally" has as much disdain for the institutions of the global liberal order as Russia and China do and for similar reasons.

Last edited:
Our supposedly "greatest ally" has as much disdain for the institutions of the global liberal order as Russia and China do and for similar reasons.

It also has as much disdain for what the US Government want as Russia and China do, too.

Well I’m going off the words you used. You didn’t say wars. Now’s you’re just throwing random shit out there. It’s not going to stick. I’m not telling you what you said. Im quoting what you said.

You’re not responding for real now. Like honestly I can’t imagine where you are going with the gun homicide thing and how you think that’s going to do anything but make you look more silly and desperate. I can only guess that’s because you are now realizing how titanically stupid that comment was and are trying to save face without admitting it. There is no point in continuing this argument. You’re done
none of this means anything. the US is responsible for more mass slaughter than anyone else even including the genocides in rwanda, DRC, sudan. even combined.

No its not

They're clearly not the same people. You yourself are identifying 2 groups there.

Come on man

Don't be ridiculous
so an ethnic group attacking another ethnic group is the same as a military attacking another nation then?

Lebanon's state-run National News Agency (NNA) says that an Israeli attack on the southern Lebanese town of Aitaroun "claimed the lives of six of the town's residents and paramedics from the Islamic Health Authority"
It adds that one person is also missing.
It describes the attack as a "massacre" and says Israeli warplanes hit the town's Islamic Health Authority centre and "completely destroyed it", as well as destroying a clinic.
It also says that while ambulance teams attended the scene, they were "exposed to a raid by an enemy drone".
Israel has not commented on the claims.

---

That's not like them...

and he edits out the part where even if i did include those horrible atrocities, the US is still responsible for more death lmao
I edited it because I wasn’t addressing the rest of your nonsense. There is no argument going on anymore.

I edited it because I wasn’t addressing the rest of your nonsense. There is no argument going on anymore.
no this is called a concession. you are refusing to acknowledge a fact and have literally given up.

Back