International Iran fires huge barrage of missiles at Israel

Not speculative, its in their charter and they did kill everyone they could in Oct 7
It's hilarious they try to gaslight about genocide and think anyone takes them seriously when one side actively tells you genocide is their goal and they tried to enact genocide just a year ago.

They think everyone is as stupid as they are by continually misusing this word.

Isreal will always be under attack by Hez and Hamas and maybe Fatah (once they get their shit together). Thats why I said its easy. Mr very smart.
Isreal will never know peace and security. This is how you pigs will live until the end of times.
Pigs?

Israel intel fucked up pre Oct 7th and instead of finding their faults
This is a level of stupid you just cannot teach

I guess you are lashing out because the Iranian missile barrage only managed to kill Palestinians and Iranians so you are emotionally distressed today

i don't think you get it. this iron dome is a magic defense system that can tell bad missiles from fine missiles and shoots down all the bad ones that would have hurt people. but it's ONLY defensive. the fact that all the missiles israel fires hit hospitals and schools and shelters for refugees is just an unfortunate accident. and if it's not an unfortunate accident it's because hamas put all those people there.

btw, if you post any footage that might contradict that, you are subject to legal repercussions.
Demented

Hamas isn't an army anymore since the IDF has killed thousands of them, Lebanon won't commit, they know better. Hezbollah, also can't do shit since they've just had their communications ratfucked and their entire leadership decapitated. Iran sucks and has always sucked, if Israelis were killed by Iran they would absolutely be talking about it.

This is really retarded bullshit you're suggesting to save face for terrorist losers who just suck at modern warfare.
His terrorist boys taking serious Ls all over the ME and he's just coping hard

1 Palestinian and 5 Iranians dead I'm hearing
Ironically this might be the biggest victory any Arab nation has ever had against Israel.

All out attack resulting in a few damaged buildings and a few killed non-Israelis

It's weird that Arabs and iran have animosity towards Israel and the west after the zionists, Britain, America and nato helped steal the Palestinians land to create the state of Israel, and arm them to steal more land from their remaining neighbors.
Suck it

Your boys losing again

Never underestimate USA’s ability and willingness to be Israel‘s cucks, they can‘t help it.

Also, the Rubicon has been crossed on this one. So far Iran had not directly attacked Israel, despite Israeli state terrorism on Iranian soil and assasinations in third countries.

Israel will launch a full blown war with Iran now, they have been waiting for the opportunity.
Your terrorist buddies are getting their pants absolutely pulled down all over the ME

Cry harder

Nice like it. Should have done it before. But Israel just want to fight everybody. I just love how British media is crying going around saying murderous Iranian regime is showing it color. Lol what should.iran do after.israel.murdered their citizens send them.flower or murder Israelis
Dunno what the BBC are crying about as usualy they are pro terrorist

But this murderous Iranian regime of yours only got a Palestinian and 5 Iranians

Oops

Pretty good analysis on the damage on this twitter account

BTW, Israel’s attack on southern Lebanon in 1982 — also originally intended to push back militant attacks — morphed into an 18-year occupation. That was the reason Hezbollah was birthed. Hezbollah was conceived by Muslim clerics and funded by Iran primarily to fight the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

Back