International Iran fires huge barrage of missiles at Israel

And you know why they were bombed, you fucking dolt?

Uh, here's a hint: they were popular hangout spots for a certain group of individuals...

Yeah it's totally cool to bomb the area Israel literally told Palestinians to evacuate to. You're a retard of the highest caliber. You genocide supporters have completely humiliated yourself for the sake of a foreign nation that doesn't give a fuck about you.

you can see direct hits on buildings in the footage we have so far but how effective they truly were will likely be exaggerated in opposite directions.
I personally consider hitting an apartment with a baker and a teacher a miss. I mean, did they destroy an airfield or anything.

Isreal will always be under attack by Hez and Hamas and maybe Fatah (once they get their shit together). Thats why I said its easy. Mr very smart.
Isreal will never know peace and security. This is how you pigs will live until the end of times.

interesting

Not one of those kida in Gaza blood will go wasted. Each and every one supporting the terrorist occupiers will pay a prize now or 100 years from now

We are gonna kill you for the next 100 years!

Omg Why are these war mongers genociding us and stealing our land !!

It's like you people are seriously brain dead and can't figure out what the problem is and how to make it stop.

you can see direct hits on buildings in the footage we have so far but how effective they truly were will likely be exaggerated in opposite directions.
The negev desert will never be the same.

Yeah it's totally cool to bomb the area Israel literally told Palestinians to evacuate to. You're a retard of the highest caliber. You genocide supporters have completely humiliated yourself for the sake of a foreign nation that doesn't give a fuck about you.

Yes, keep moving them goalposts like the one brain cell possessing, lobotomized retard that you are.

Gee, I wonder how your dumbass will react if a neighboring nation's army were to invade your city and indiscriminately kill civilians, including your loved ones.

"We must be subdued in our response. We must be careful not to target these terrorists who are responsible for killing our people and hiding in civilian areas or else we'll be committing genocide."

Go fucking choke on a terrorist's cock, fucktard.

Last edited:
Uh, here's a hint: they were popular hangout spots for a certain group of individuals...
7uHiLZa.gif

Then again...we fought in Europe and Japan in WWII so maybe its not as impossible? There are other examples too.

It's not the 1940s, or even the 1990s & early 2000s. The logistics system to support an expeditionary force of that scale doesn't exist anymore, US sealift capacity is pretty much gone and they don't have the shipyards to rebuild them nor the mariners to operate those ships. Same thing with oilers & other replenishment ships, most of them got scrapped or mothballed after the end of the cold war, there's no way to support a large military operation on the other side of the world for any length of time.

It's not the 1940s, or even the 1990s & early 2000s. The logistics system to support an expeditionary force of that scale doesn't exist anymore, US sealift capacity is pretty much gone and they don't have the shipyards to rebuild them nor the mariners to operate those ships. Same thing with oilers & other replenishment ships, most of them got scrapped or mothballed after the end of the cold war, there's no way to support a large military operation on the other side of the world for any length of time.
I appreciate the point but if we were to fight China or Russia do you really think those logistics would matter if we wanted to kick their ass bad enough in a non nuclear way?

It really comes down to how bad you want anything and you can't 'win' something by simply conventionally bombing a place.

But I do see the point of being able to easily detect and sink/shoot down a ship/cargo plane full of Chinese foot soldiers..... In Israel's case it would be much easier for them to incapacitate Iran enough where transporting soldiers would be rather easy.

Last edited:
I really hope Israel mossads the fuck out of Irans heads.

The Iranian people would love that.

Well no I wouldn’t. But again you lack the foundational knowledge for this conversation.
The "foundation" of the entire argument was that I said the US want's to get involved in a hot war with Iran. You claimed I was wrong and that all of our attention is going towards war with China, and not in the ME.

If the US gets in a hot war with Iran, you're fucking wrong and I'm fucking right. It doesn't get more clearer than that. It sounds like you're already working an angle to back out of that though.

Good job not addressing the video.

Address what in the video exactly?

You actually believe the horseshit that it was all Netanyahu's fault we got involved in Iraq? lmao

The Bush admin wanted that war on their own, Bibi was just political theater to get more people on board who sympathize with Israel.

I addressed it completely in my responses.

They are targeting infrastructure. Tens of thousands of people and children are being starved to death.

Right. That's why there are videos of Gazans tossing humanitarian food aid in the garbage and complaining about their taste. Sounds perfectly like what starving people would do.
Let me guess, are you going post pictures of a kid with cerebral palsy suffering from disease-related malnutrition that has nothing to do with the war to make your point?

They are targeting infrastructure. Tens of thousands of people and children are being starved to death.
I don't want to downplay the humanitarian crisis in Gaza but at the same time this does seem like an extraordinary claim and I would like to see a source.

This is not to say that malnutrition isn't a problem. Even if you're not starving, subsisting on a nutrient poor, low calorie diet can have serious health impacts in the short to long term and can make you more susceptible to all kids of disease. But there's still a difference between that and outright starvation and especially mass starvation.

We are gonna kill you for the next 100 years!

Omg Why are these war mongers genociding us and stealing our land !!

It's like you people are seriously brain dead and can't figure out what the problem is and how to make it stop.

What's your suggestion of what they should do?

Back