International Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Kerry Informed Iran of Hundreds of Israel's Covert Actions

I like this game.

You're just a worthless Iranian ass kisser.

Not even Israeli and bitching about Israel.

CWUTIDIDTHUR?

P.S. Good job showing how much you hate American soldiers and wish for their maiming and deaths.

"Iran was responsible for at least 603 U.S. deaths in Iraq, defense officials have said, or about a sixth of all fatalities."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-high-tech-ieds-that-haunted-us-troops-iraq/

You are truly human garbage.

I am American so I am call out the bullshit directed at an American politician. Why the hell do I need to be Iranian to defend Kerry?

Garbage is people like you who white knight for Israel , unless ofcourse you are Israeli or Jewish, which I highly doubt because you also support US rightwing grassroots sympathies.

Oh and I notice you got no comeback for me showing you how the "terrorist' tag is bullshit, because it is biased.

I am American so I am call out the bullshit directed at an American politician. Why the hell do I need to be Iranian to defend Kerry?

Garbage is people like you who white knight for Israel , unless ofcourse you are Israeli or Jewish, which I highly doubt because you also support US rightwing grassroots sympathies.

No buddy, you're garbage for cheering on the country that killed over 600 fellow Americans and wounded hundreds more.

Literally human garbage.

No buddy, you're garbage for cheering on the country that killed over 600 fellow Americans and wounded hundreds more.

Literally human garbage.
Israel has killed more Americans than Iran. Israel manipulated the US into waging the Iraq war.
Israel has sold US secrets to China.
Israeli spy Pollard caused immense damage to the US
Israel's 5th column in the US manipulates US foreign policy to our detriment.

So well thought. It's like it came right from the John Kerry for President team.

We have a traitor at the highest levels and Democrats don't give a crap?

How can an American be a traitor to Israel? The US funds Israel to the tune of billions in taxpayer money and weapons, they're owed nothing.

No. He signed an agreement that the Top Secret / Classified information he has will not be shared with foreign agents. I know, I signed the same NDA for my work. It's the standard NDA everyone signs.

Even if the story is even true all it did was confirm what everyone and their dog already knew. Illegal Israeli attacks get reported by news agencies all over the world, it's only in the US and some western European countries where there's a blanket ban on any negative news stories related to israel.

Interesting.

So you're sad that Israel allegedly manipulated America into invading Iraq (a link would be nice), yet it's cool with you that Iraq invaded your Iranian friends and started a war that cost over $1.1 trillion dollars and led to the wounding and deaths of 1 million people, including civilians?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Cool story bro, tell me more.

This is where you get to tell me "Saddam, Uday and Qusay weren't such bad guys afterall".

Israel supported that invasion because they were more scared of Iran under mullahs than iraq under Saddam. The US also supported Saddam's invasion of Iran and sent him weapons.

All your post proves is that the US has a history of taking the wrong side in conflicts (mujahadeen/bin Laden vs Soviets) and has a history of screwing Iran.

I gave you a like, but it's more of a half like. :)

How is that turning out? They blocked access to inspectors many times, plan on enriching uranium even more and threaten everyone.

They only increased enrichment after Dotard pulled out of the deal and imposed sanctions. You fools think Iran should abide by the deal when the US does not?

Israel has killed more Americans than Iran. Israel manipulated the US into waging the Iraq war.
Israel has sold US secrets to China.
Israeli spy Pollard caused immense damage to the US
Israel's 5th column in the US manipulates US foreign policy to our detriment.

All true except Iraq.

You are a superpower. You seem to NOT hold your own people and leaders accountable and instead shift the blame to Israel.

Literally human garbage.

Yeah I dont get how the IEDs or support for hezbollah etc which did bomb US troops isnt an issue for him.

I think its smarter to just leave the entire region. Cut off aid to Israel, Egypt and everyone. The idea that we should be friends with Iran to counter Israel is dumb its best to just say fck them all and leave

Religious thing? um no....
I'm saying that you lefties who would preferring authoritarian dictators, who brutalize their own people and neighbors, as long as you don't have to ally with those dirty democracy loving Jews, are gonna be the end of this country. Your mentality is dangerous and sick.

Iran was a democracy before the US overthrew their PM and installed an "authoritarian dictator", you ignorant buffoon.

Let's put it this way when considering Israel.

If the Arabs / Muslims laid down all their arms tomorrow regarding Israel, there would be peace. If Israel laid down all their arms tomorrow, there would be genocide.

Israel should be paranoid to the nth degree. Especially when Democrats are in power. They have nearly no allies at that point.

Then why doesn't iran start the genocide by killing the thousands of Jews living in its own country? Why does it instead give them guaranteed representation in parliament (along with Christians) and have 20 synagogues in the capital alone?

Palestinians and native jews were living peacefully side by side until secular European invaders came and wanted all the land.

You're a typical uninformed wingnut liar.

Why is Kerry telling Iran about things Israel did to them treason?

we aren’t the United States of Israel. Kerry can do as he wants, and throw any nation under the bus in foreign policy dealings. Sounds like he was trying to prove United States good intentions in dealing with Iran.
God bless the United States of Israel.

All true except Iraq.

You are a superpower. You seem to NOT hold your own people and leaders accountable and instead shift the blame to Israel.
I blame all of the following: the Israel lobby in the US , our establishment (includes our media) and Israel.

Regardless of how fickle America's political leadership is, there's no walking back the number of ways in which the US has screwed Iran over.
Nothing sentient is stupid enough to think the US would turf Israel and the Saudis in a doomed attempt to try.

Republicans are getting antsy, along with the Israelis.

If a deal is reached it's going to mean 3 years of implementation before they get a chance to challenge the presidency, assuming they can win it. If the Iran issue gets 'solved' by democrats it's a massive repudiation of everything they stand for, including the whole 'America first' schtick as well as the cottage industry that has developed around lobbyists and think tanks that sole purpose is to fight Iran.

You have to remember that a lot of these politicians and all the staffers / think tankers have literally spent decades on Iran issues. They have a lot to lose - from their idea of what's right to their funding.

It's also worth noting that republicans aren't in power. Their attempts to stimmy and take down key democrats are unlikely to succeed, no matter how much they whine. I also think they are quite out of touch right now, and don't realise that Iran is a not a big issue for Americans at the moment. But for their donors and lobbyists it's the key issue. But it's not a vote winner.

Republicans are getting antsy, along with the Israelis.

If a deal is reached it's going to mean 3 years of implementation before they get a chance to challenge the presidency, assuming they can win it. If the Iran issue gets 'solved' by democrats it's a massive repudiation of everything they stand for, including the whole 'America first' schtick as well as the cottage industry that has developed around lobbyists and think tanks that sole purpose is to fight Iran.

You have to remember that a lot of these politicians and all the staffers / think tankers have literally spent decades on Iran issues. They have a lot to lose - from their idea of what's right to their funding.
democrats and republicans both bend the knee to their israeli masters

Back