International Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Kerry Informed Iran of Hundreds of Israel's Covert Actions

UPDATE:

https://freebeacon.com/national-sec...kes-until-kerry-told-him-translation-reveals/

Zarif Had No Knowledge of Israeli Strikes Until Kerry Told Him, Translation Reveals

Leaked audiotape of Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif indicates he had no knowledge of covert Israeli military strikes before former secretary of state John Kerry provided him with the information, new details that contradict the State Department's recent defense of Kerry.

These details are likely to further fuel calls from leading Republicans for Kerry's firing or resignation. The New York Times reported that Zarif said on the tape that Kerry told him Israel launched 200 airstrikes against Iranian interests in Syria. The Times did not provide further details on that issue. But an independent translation of the audiotape commissioned by the Washington Free Beacon shows that Zarif went on to clarify that he had no prior knowledge of these Israeli strikes before Kerry told him.

"Kerry told me that Israel had launched 200 airstrikes against you [Iran]," said Zarif. "You didn't know?" asked his interviewer. "No, no," he replied.

These new details contradict top State Department officials, who have repeatedly said the information was already in the public domain and not classified.

.... more

============================

Kerry needs to go and he needs to go now.

All of you on the Left that bought that "it wasn't secret" narrative were lied to. Quit trusting the MSM. It makes you a drone.

Are the lefties still gonna white knight for Kerry?

If Iran wouldn't go around chanting "death to America" I don't think we would have an issue with it
And Americans tend to ignore or are unaware that the US overthrew their democractically elected leader and imposed a dictator.

America and its MidEast allies also supported Saddam when he was using WMDs against Iran.

And the US navy shot down an Iranian passenger plane.

Did this Israeli official also commit treason?

Israel says struck Iranian targets in Syria 200 times in last two years

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel has carried out more than 200 attacks against Iranian targets in Syria in the last two years, a senior Israeli official said on Tuesday, in a rare summary of its campaign.

But Israeli Intelligence Minister Israel Katz used a speech to give a more general summary of Syria missions, prompted by a military briefing given to local media earlier in the day.

“Only just now it was published - in the name of military sources, so I can quote it too - that in the last two years Israel has taken military action more than 200 times within Syria itself,” Katz told a conference hosted by the IDC Herzliya college.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ria-200-times-in-last-two-years-idUSKCN1LK2D7

Another whippy McGee thread turning into absolute garbage by page two because he refuses to research the shit he claims as facts.

This thread is crazy.

Bunch of SJW's White Knighting for Iran, the same people who burn American flags in their Parliament and chant "Death to America".

Look at these people, how the fuck anyone could white knight for them is absolutely beyond my understanding.

Clown world.

Edit: I almost forgot, fuck John Kerry, ugly horse faced snitch. How unfortunate it would be if the Mossad paid him a friendly visit.

What would a visit from Mossad accomplish?

I gave you a like, but it's more of a half like. :)

How is that turning out? They blocked access to inspectors many times, plan on enriching uranium even more and threaten everyone.

Because Trump ended the agreement in his first year..

Nice attempt at baiting an infraction from me, but fail.

Way too obvious.

Try harder next time.

Seems strange for your to edit that in but not want to talk about it.

Imagine thinking I need to bait you guys for infractions, you do it yourself because you're unhinged, deranged, and probably not even capable of paying attention long enough to read the rules.

I mean, it's already infractible. You just wished that a US citizen get assassinated by foreign agents.

Seems strange for your to edit that in but not want to talk about it.

Imagine thinking I need to bait you guys for infractions, you do it yourself because you're unhinged, deranged, and probably not even capable of paying attention long enough to read the rules.

Lol, the guy who can't do basic math, insulting others.

Did you learn how to calculate percentages yet? Or is grade 2 math still beyond your abilities?

Lol, the guy who can't do basic math, insulting others.

Did you learn how to calculate percentages yet? Or is grade 2 math still beyond your abilities?
<{vega}>

Cool, so you don't want to talk about the topic or your own comments, just fling insults and derail.

Probably not a good thing to do when you already have cards.

<{vega}>

Cool, so you don't want to talk about the topic or your own comments, just fling insults and derail.

Probably not a good thing to do when you already have cards.

Nice edit.

Show me the direct quote where I said I wanted a US citizen assassinated by foreign agents.

Oh wait, I didnt.

Every post of yours is an epic fail, you're a pathetically boring, failed troll.

Bye!!!

Nice edit.

Show me the direct quote where I said I wanted a US citizen assassinated by foreign agents.

Oh wait, I didnt.

Every post of yours is an epic fail, you're a pathetically boring, failed troll.

Bye!!!

You said you wanted John Kerry to be paid a visit by Mossad, who are Israeli assassins.

What else did you mean by it?

Nice attempt at baiting an infraction from me, but fail.

Way too obvious.

Try harder next time.
So you just wished Mossad would put a hit on John Kerry or intimidate and threaten him. And you call yourself an American.

You love Israel soo much, above the US, why aren't you moving to Israel?

Nice edit.

Oh wait, I didnt.

Bye!!!

Your words:
"Clown world.

Edit: I almost forgot, fuck John Kerry, ugly horse faced snitch. How unfortunate it would be if the Mossad paid him a friendly visit."

So you just wished Mossad would put a hit on John Kerry or intimidate and threaten him. And you call yourself an American.

Your words:
"Clown world.

Edit: I almost forgot, fuck John Kerry, ugly horse faced snitch. How unfortunate it would be if the Mossad paid him a friendly visit."

Seems like he doesn't want to talk about how he wished death on a US citizen and diplomat.

Maybe because he read this?

Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Your words:
"Clown world.

Seems like he doesn't want to talk about how he wished death on a US citizen and diplomat.

Maybe because he read this?

Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

It's time for the 1st annual L-Cademy Awards.

Let's start shall we?

Microbrain - Winner of making baseless assumptions, despite evidence posted to the contrary. Congratulations!!! Never once have I said I was American, in fact I've posted many times on here which 2 countries I have citizenship from. Hold that L.

Microbrain - Also winner of inferring things that were never said. Funny how I supposedly wished death or intimidation, yet you can't seem to quote the words. Have another L.

Microbrain - Winner of being a traitor to America by siding with Iran, called the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism by America, over America. Have your third L of the night.

To quote your hilarity: "If you love Iran so much, why don't you move there."

Now ladies and gents we move on to my #1 obsessed fan, Mr. Grade 2 Math is Hard....

Winner for continually posting about things he has no knowledge of, and owning himself in the process, Mr. Percentages Are Hard. Congrats !!! You must be very excited!!! Mossad, while responsible for some assassinations are the Israeli national intelligence service. Pretty similar to the FBI/CIA or NSA. For not knowing what Mossad is, and what they do, have a big fat L.

The award for ASSuming things goes to you as well. Talking about "unhinged and deranged" and automatically ASSuming I meant ASSASSination. Imagine being so "unhinged and deranged" that you see things that were never said. Hallucinations are bad, you should go see a doctor about that. Ever hear of Robert Levinson? Probably not, because you're dumb and can't even figure out how to calculate basic percentages, like you learn around grade 2. I'll help you out here, hes the American citizen that disappeared in Iran years ago, and his family wants him back. Maybe the horse faced snitch John Kerry can fill the Mossad in on where he might be located. Unless John is stupid enough to give away free information to the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism, (US governments words, not mine). John and his new buddies at Mossad can enjoy a nice hot cup of cocoa together and hopefully return Levinson or his remains, back to his family, in America, where they belong.

Well folks, that concludes today's ceremony, enjoy all those L's.

Screenshot-20210430-153324-Discord.jpg

Stay mad.

tenor-1.gif

Let's start shall we?

Microbrain - Winner of making baseless assumptions, despite evidence posted to the contrary. Congratulations!!! Never once have I said I was American, in fact I've posted many times on here which 2 countries I have citizenship from. Hold that L.

Microbrain - Also winner of inferring things that were never said. Funny how I supposedly wished death or intimidation, yet you can't seem to quote the words. Have another L.

Microbrain - Winner of being a traitor to America by siding with Iran, called the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism by America, over America. Have your third L of the night.

Now ladies and gents we move on to my #1 obsessed fan, Mr. Grade 2 Math is Hard....

Winner for continually posting about things he has no knowledge of, and owning himself in the process, Mr. Percentages Are Hard. Congrats !!! You must be very excited!!! Mossad, while responsible for some assassinations are the Israeli national intelligence service. Pretty similar to the FBI/CIA or NSA. For not knowing what Mossad is, and what they do, have a big fat L.

The award for ASSuming things goes to you as well. Talking about "unhinged and deranged" and automatically ASSuming I meant ASSASSination. Imagine being so "unhinged and deranged" that you see things that were never said. Hallucinations are bad, you should go see a doctor about that. Ever hear of Robert Levinson? Probably not, because you're dumb and can't even figure out how to calculate basic percentages, like you learn around grade 2. I'll help you out here, hes the American citizen that disappeared in Iran years ago, and his family wants him back. Maybe the horse faced snitch John Kerry can fill the Mossad in on where he might be located. Unless John is stupid enough to give away free information to the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism, (US governments words, not mine). John and his new buddies at Mossad can enjoy a nice hot cup of cocoa together and hopefully return Levinson or his remains, back to his family, in America, where they belong.

Stay mad.

tenor-1.gif

Imagine trying this hard instead of just admitting you made a stupid bad joke?

I know, it seems crazy.

But if you're white knighting for Iran, while they burn American flags in their Parliament and their representatives chant "Death to America" - idk what to say.

Perhaps SJW was the wrong term to use in this situation but its basically people sticking up for the country that wants America to die, and thumbing their noses at America's strongest ally in the entire middle east.
It's because if they are not libs spouting anti American or anti Israeli crap, when a conservative spouts anti-Israel nonsense its because they follow Nazi ideologies and are not conservative at all. Just a Far Right loon in the same bucket as Far Left loons.

Nice edit.

Oh wait, I didnt.

Bye!!!

Let's start shall we?

Stay mad.

tenor-1.gif
Ok you are not American then, then what the hell are you whining about Kerry then?

And spare me the "terorrist" bullshit. "Terrorism" is a worthless term. Every country labels its enemies as Terrorists.

* Israel was founded by Terrorists, the Irgun and Stern Gang, look them up.
* China calls Uyghurs who practice their culture "Terrorists".
* Assad called his enemies "terrorists"
* The US called the pre-cursor to the Taleban and Al Qaeda "Freedom Fighters" when they were fighting the Soviets, but when they were fighitng the US, they are labelled "Terrorists".
* The US originally labelled the Iranian group Mujaheddin El Khlaq as "terrorists" when they were opposed to the US installed dictator the Shah of Iran. In the 2000s, the Neocons lobbied the US government to remove the "terrorist" label for MEK, because they were opposed to the Iranian regime.
* The US supported death squads in Latin America, who by any measure were terrorists. These death squads received training at Fort Benning in Georgia. So the US trained terrorists.

You are just a worthless Israel ass kisser. Not even an American and bitching about Kerry.

Ok you are not American then, then what the hell are you whining about Kerry then?

And spare me the "terorrist" bullshit. "Terrorism" is a worthless term. Every country labels its enemies as Terrorists.

* Israel was founded by Terrorists, the Irgun and Stern Gang, look them up.
* China calls Uyghurs who practice their culture "Terrorists".
* Assad called his enemies "terrorists"
* The US called the pre-cursor to the Taleban and Al Qaeda "Freedom Fighters" when they were fighting the Soviets, but when they were fighitng the US, they are labelled "Terrorists".
* The US originally labelled the Iranian group Mujaheddin El Khlaq as "terrorists" when they were opposed to the US installed dictator the Shah of Iran. In the 2000s, the Neocons lobbied the US government to remove the "terrorist" label for MEK, because they were opposed to the Iranian regime.
* The US supported death squads in Latin America, who by any measure were terrorists. These death squads received training at Fort Benning in Georgia. So the US trained terrorists.

You are just a worthless Israel ass kisser. Not even an American and bitching about Kerry.

I like this game.

You're just a worthless Iranian ass kisser.

Not even Israeli and bitching about Israel.

CWUTIDIDTHUR?

P.S. Good job showing how much you hate American soldiers and wish for their maiming and deaths.

"Iran was responsible for at least 603 U.S. deaths in Iraq, defense officials have said, or about a sixth of all fatalities."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-high-tech-ieds-that-haunted-us-troops-iraq/

You are truly human garbage.

Last edited:
Back