International Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Kerry Informed Iran of Hundreds of Israel's Covert Actions

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/25/world/middleeast/iran-suleimani-zarif.html

Former Secretary of State John Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said.

==========================================

The Iranians are now asking for Zarif's resignation. They did not like that John Kerry was revealed as a spy for the Iranians against Israel.

Why would John Kerry (U.S. Secretary of State) spy for Iran as they chant "Death to America"? Exposing American intelligence to Iran seems like a High Crime to me. Where is the call for his resignation?

Why is Kerry telling Iran about things Israel did to them treason?

we aren’t the United States of Israel. Kerry can do as he wants, and throw any nation under the bus in foreign policy dealings. Sounds like he was trying to prove United States good intentions in dealing with Iran.

Why is Kerry telling Iran about things Israel did to them treason?

we aren’t the United States of Israel. Kerry can do as he wants, and throw any nation under the bus in foreign policy dealings. Sounds like he was trying to prove United States good intentions in dealing with Iran.

No. He signed an agreement that the Top Secret / Classified information he has will not be shared with foreign agents. I know, I signed the same NDA for my work. It's the standard NDA everyone signs.

No. He signed an agreement that the Top Secret / Classified information he has will not be shared with foreign agents. I know, I signed the same NDA for my work. It's the standard NDA everyone signs.
Wouldnt that be OUR top secret info he can’t share?
Since when can another nation tell us we can’t share information we have about them?

Wouldnt that be OUR top secret info he can’t share?
Since when can another nation tell us we can’t share information we have about them?

No one said that. I said he is not allowed to share with foreign entities... unless approved by the President of the United States in this instance. If Barack Obama approved it, then we need a whole other discussion.

Why the hell is the U.S.A. working with Iran against Israel?

No one said that. I said he is not allowed to share with foreign entities... unless approved by the President of the United States in this instance. If Barack Obama approved it, then we need a whole other discussion.

Why not? Though. Iran is a more sensible ally for the Middle East. Dwight Eisenhower was correct as usual.

I bet Iran doesn’t spy on america nearly as much as Israel does. Nor to they try to entrap and extort elected American representatives, which Israel does. Look at Matt Gaetz. It’s done with impunity.

This thread is crazy.

Bunch of SJW's White Knighting for Iran, the same people who burn American flags in their Parliament and chant "Death to America".

Look at these people, how the fuck anyone could white knight for them is absolutely beyond my understanding.

Clown world.

Edit: I almost forgot, fuck John Kerry, ugly horse faced snitch. How unfortunate it would be if the Mossad paid him a friendly visit.

Former Secretary of State John Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said.

The Iranians are now asking for Zarif's resignation. They did not like that John Kerry was revealed as a spy for the Iranians against Israel.

Why would John Kerry (U.S. Secretary of State) spy for Iran as they chant "Death to America"? Exposing American intelligence to Iran seems like a High Crime to me. Where is the call for his resignation?
How is Kerry a spy? He pointed out the obvious. Maybee it was as slip up?? Maybee it was Kerry's way of pressuring Iran, i.e. if you don't do XYZ, you can expect further Israeli attacks

Israel has been screwing over the US for decades. Let's not forget they are the reason the US suffered thousands dead and tens of thousands injured and spent over a trillion $ waging the Iraq war.

Nice, didn't know Kerry was so based

You do realize the Iranians know all of this already? That's the whole point of intelligence. What Kerry did more or less is confirm it which is not something that happens every day. There is the distinct possibility Kerry was making the Iranians aware of the Israeli capabilities so that the Iranians knew not to fuck around

You do realize the Iranians know all of this already? That's the whole point of intelligence. What Kerry did more or less is confirm it which is not something that happens every day. There is the distinct possibility Kerry was making the Iranians aware of the Israeli capabilities so that the Iranians knew not to fuck around

You have a link for that?

This thread is crazy.

Bunch of SJW's White Knighting for Iran, the same people who burn American flags in their Parliament and chant "Death to America".

Look at these people, how the fuck anyone could white knight for them is absolutely beyond my understanding.

Clown world.

Edit: I almost forgot, fuck John Kerry, ugly horse faced snitch. How unfortunate it would be if the Mossad paid him a friendly visit.

Did you just call @Proud American a Social Justice Warrior?

<{outtahere}>

Did you just call @Proud American a Social Justice Warrior?

<{outtahere}>

I know, it seems crazy.

But if you're white knighting for Iran, while they burn American flags in their Parliament and their representatives chant "Death to America" - idk what to say.

Perhaps SJW was the wrong term to use in this situation but its basically people sticking up for the country that wants America to die, and thumbing their noses at America's strongest ally in the entire middle east.

Kerry committed Treason. Real treason...not the fake russiagate kind.

Also I find it hilarious that our current state department says it wasn't a big deal because the information was reported publicly, while the Iranian foreign mister said himself that he was "astonished" to hear this information from John Kerry.

I know, it seems crazy.

But if you're white knighting for Iran, while they burn American flags in their Parliament and their representatives chant "Death to America" - idk what to say.

Perhaps SJW was the wrong term to use in this situation but its basically people sticking up for the country that wants America to die, and thumbing their noses at America's strongest ally in the entire middle east.
There was one person responding to the OP before you can in here on this crybaby tirade about SJWs (and just one person with an edgy "Fuck Israel" reply)

Maybe take a deep breath and think a little before your next post

There was one person responding to the OP before you can in here on this crybaby tirade about SJWs (and just one person with an edgy "Fuck Israel" reply)

Maybe take a deep breath and think a little before your next post

Lol.

The only one crying here is you.

Stay rustled, son.

Back