• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 8: Waterson vs. Tamada 8pm et/5pm pt/1am uk DISCUSSION

I tweeted the following:

@UFCFightPass Thanks for that. Do you need some experienced admins? #unemployed #FailPass

Well, they may have an opening soon, so good timing. :p

I stay up until 5 fucking AM, and then the stream cuts out. Unprofessional. Fight Pass was a farce when I subscribed months ago and its no better at all.

direct message... except you cant if they're not following you. Who is that guy?

If I had to guess it'd be Marshall Zelaznik, the UFC "Chief Content Officer" whatever that means.

The UFC production crew is some where sighing right now because they know that people are going to blame them for Invicta's issues.

Those poor bastards.

I stay up until 5 fucking AM, and then the stream cuts out. Unprofessional. Fight Pass was a farce when I subscribed months ago and its no better at all.
This is the only event I have had an issue with. So I am inclined to think that this was more on Invicta than UFC fight pass itself.

Bw51ODiCYAADNUW.jpg

that was pretty sweet. :D

No need to guess and point finger as if anyone here actually know about the streaming infrastructure, the issue will be addressed with the media soon enough.

The only thing we know is this: in all the previous Invicta events, the stream fucks up when the contracted PPV service couldn't handle the traffic.

I noticed a fight presser

I managed to watch most of the fight by holding down my left button on my mouse. Weird how it allowed me to watch, I could afford to post about the discovery though.

The UFC production crew is some where sighing right now because they know that people are going to blame them for Invicta's issues.

Those poor bastards.

They should have put up a "This is Invicta's Fault, Not Ours!" banner then while it was dead :cool:

Guess I'll hit up Invicta too :eek:

Or you can Tweet...Invicta. You know the ones that actually fucked up.

Uh, no. That was totally the UFC Fightpass infrastructure buckling under the assault of Michelle Waterson's awesomeness.

3593210439_7f6d58322d_z.jpg

Yeah that was some bullshit. We get the whole event minus the end of the main event. Lame.

Disappointing end to a great morning of fights (now, lunch time already). But, it was still enjoyable. In my opinion, Kankampaa vs. Eggink was the FOTN. Rothenhausler was probably the most disappointing...and Aldana and Waterson gave the biggest ass-whoopins.

Jarl

Back