• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 8: Waterson vs. Tamada 8pm et/5pm pt/1am uk DISCUSSION

toughest fighter ever?

Round1JDSRocksNelson.gif

Nah, my boy Roy is tougher.

I'm guessing this isn't the first time there have been invicta streaming issues?
Invicta's attempts at using a paywall for their streams had failed miserably, and so they ended up giving away every event for free i think.

Great finish, wish I could have seen it live.

Someone on the IT team is getting yelled at right now.

I tweeted the following:

@UFCFightPass Thanks for that. Do you need some experienced admins? #unemployed #FailPass

For an asian to look that old, she must be old. Maybe collecting Japanese Social Security.

Every time I watch Women's MMA for titles. Its always some Japanese chick that has a chin of steel, but no talent. That just gets beat on for a few rounds.

Co-main was for the title and had zero Japanese chicks in it

If I had to guess I'd say it was still Invicta themselves handling the stream, it was just output through Fight Pass because this never happens with the UFC events. Hopefully the UFC handles the next one and this shit doesn't happen again.
Yup this is Invicta doing the production, so please don't blame the UFC.

There's a certain irony in how much they bitch about people illegal streaming ppv's (that tend to cut out at the worst possible times), and then they want us to pay for their own shitty streams that cut out at the worst possible times.

How much better for the fans would it be if every live event streamed on this Fight Pass Fiasco was shown on FS1/FS2?

You have my word we will find a way to take care of everyone who was affected by this lose of the stream on Fight Pass. DM

What does DM stand for?

If I had to guess I'd say it was still Invicta themselves handling the stream, it was just output through Fight Pass because this never happens with the UFC events. Hopefully the UFC handles the next one and this shit doesn't happen again.

yeah, since this is the worldwide MMA discussion i'm sure most will blame zuffa, but if you look at Invicta's twitter it looks like they fucked it up

I still haven't seen the ending since Fight Pass shows a loading screen before it happens.

I can't event get angry I am used to Invicta fucking it up

I tweeted the following:

@UFCFightPass Thanks for that. Do you need some experienced admins? #unemployed #FailPass

smart plan that, I'm looking for a move for higher position and better pay. Better touch up my cv

You're probably right. I have had some hiccups during UFC events but never ANYTHING as extensive as this. EVER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back