• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 32: Spencer vs Sorenson 11/16, 8PM ET/5PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

OMFG IS SHE COMING OUT TO JOHNNY CASH? holy fuck old schoooooool.

GOAT entrance song artist in my opinion.

This is one of the fights I've been waiting for.

Blanchfield says Invicta has the best female fighters in the world right now. That's a sweet thing to say, but c'mon.

She's right. There's a reason UFC raids Invicta so often. Hater.

She's right. There's a reason UFC raids Invicta so often. Hater.
Hater? I've watched every Invicta FC fight live besides one event when I lost power since the organization began six years ago, don't be silly I love this promotion. Invicta may have had some of the best female fighters in the sport at one time, but that was a long time ago.

that was a bad standup by the ref

So Julie is saying that Just Bleed is bad?

Watching on the xbox one app. It really sucks. The apps interface is slow and the stream keeps buffering :rolleyes:

Theodorou is a handsome devil, I can't be mad at him as the Ring Boy. They could do much worse in that position.

Hansen much better stand up, but keeps putting herself in bad positions

If she gives her a chance, Erin will take it

With a bit more work, Erin can turn that crossface into a posture break to get the side clinch and knee the shit out of Hansen.

Invicta FC 32: Day of the Headbutt

Hansen needs to listen to her team and not lunge forward too much when striking but keep distance to avoid these clinches.

Back