• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 32: Spencer vs Sorenson 11/16, 8PM ET/5PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Uh, that was not a full five minutes.

Jesus, that was a 3 minute round, that's no bueno.

Good ole Invicta FC production quality

Wow. First they get who missed weight mixed up then they stop the time at 3 minutes.

This is a very un-Diaz like performance, clinching against the cage for like four and a half minutes.

I thought I imagined the clapper because I looked at the clock and there was still 2:10 left.

I would have been perfectly happy if the second round had only been three minutes as well..

The key to a most enjoyable Invicta viewing experience tonight:
1.Turn the Invicta commentary to mute.
2. Grab something to drink.
3. Open up the Sherdog PBP thread.
4. Also, go to my Youtube channel (link in sig) and tune in to my live fight companion stream. join in the live chat there. I'll be talking about the fights, doing live commentary, shooting the shit, talking about whiskeys and cocktails, whatever the mood takes us into.
I watched your preview video, but I need live sound. Fight Companion is a no go. Would rather it was a wrap up video after the fact, not a live fight companion.

All five of Hannibal Buress's faces on the post are looking at this clinch going "cmon, do something".

Honestly though, why is the ref not breaking up this clinch?

Mitzi's not having too Merry of a time in there right now. tss.

Mitzi just holding herself on the fence with the overhook. Chick Diaz isn't even trying for takedowns, let go of the overhook, frame off, and break.

Easy UD for Chandler, 2x 30-27 and a 30-26 for good measure?

What a crappy start to the card. Time keeping error and the Ref should have got them off the cage. Good for her but that fight sucked, and she was completely anti-Diazlike.

These closeup shots are a little TOO close...

Isis Verbeek is 50-something and 6 in KB? Dang, Glory's website says 9-4 and Awakenings says 1-4. Guess a lot of those MT matches aren't on those listings.

Back