Invicta FC 18: Grasso vs. Esquibel PBP Discussion 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

My future other wife, Grasso's sister wife, Aldan, also looking fine as wine tonight.

Why UFC doesn't snatch up Aldana and Grasso asap is beyond me. Are they just stuck under contract with Invicta? If UFC wants to move into Mexico, what better stars than these 2 women?
both have said many times they want to win invicta belts first

Kedzie called out Jedrzejczyk on behalf of Grasso!

Why UFC doesn't snatch up Aldana and Grasso asap is beyond me. Are they just stuck under contract with Invicta? If UFC wants to move into Mexico, what better stars than these 2 women?

Both want to cement their contender status as Invicta champs first.

Grasso's been training dat English hard during her time off

There was a definite switch in Dweebsantis's tone during the summary to funeral sympathy as soon as he started talking about Morgan :D

It's a far cry from Ronda's spastic, frantic panic striking, isn't it?

that's for sure. Ronda's striking is exactly what I'm talking about. It can be effective if she can overpower people but she looks like she's just trying to mimic what she's been taught. Doesn't look natural striking.

Really fun night of fightz!

I think I'm about to start throwing Invicta FC fight night parties. Tonight was a great night of fights.

t3_4vabvb

So why is this good looking, undefeated fighter not in the UFC? But so many '6-4' bums, and Angela Mangana are...

catroomguardian.jpg

dana wanted to sign both of them last year, but they want to win invicta belts first
Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-1.47.17-PM.png

Well before the injury bug struck grass, and Aldana's loss to evinger i'm sure they were going to.

good card, if hamasaki was fighting it would have been better.

Well before the injury bug struck grass, and Aldana's loss to evinger i'm sure they were going to.
Rumor has it that in addition to just plain not liking her, Sean Shelby was pissed when Evinger beat Aldana. Unfortunately, Invicta is stuck with Evinger.

Any idea if there will be a post fight PC? I'm sure there will be an Invicta radio show.

Back