Invicta FC 18: Grasso vs. Esquibel PBP Discussion 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Both want to cement their contender status as Invicta champs first.
They should both look at Lauren Murphy and realize that Invicta belt doesn't really matter much in UFC or just about anywhere else.

Also, I think Sean Shelby started to hate Evinger when she constantly begged him on twitter for a fight after flopping at TUF 18. The fact that she is box office poison and pretty much has killed off the Invicta 135 division just adds to it.

Duke, wow. She started out with promise. Nakamoto broke her.

Nakamoto took Duke's soul via a vicious strikes the same way Cro Cop took Bob Sapp's soul. Ever since the Nakamoto fight, Duke just hasn't been the same.

After her fight with Nakamoto, Duke successfully fought her way into the TUF 18 house. Then she had a fine fight with Rocky Pennington in the TUF 18 house which she barely lost and which was awarded Fight Of The Season. Then she defeated Peggy Morgan at the finale. All of that seems to be evidence against the idea that Nakamoto broke her.

I betted
50 on dandois
10 on polish girl angieszka
5 on megan anderson

So 65 euro on the line :/

won 33,2 euros nice

39954-1075138.png
Damn, one pick away from perfect.

After her fight with Nakamoto, Duke successfully fought her way into the TUF 18 house. Then she had a fine fight with Rocky Pennington in the TUF 18 house which she barely lost and which was awarded Fight Of The Season. Then she defeated Peggy Morgan at the finale. All of that seems to be evidence against the idea that Nakamoto broke her.
Miriam Nakamoto's knees are like dim mak. They don't kill you right away, it takes a while...

Last edited:

Yeah I don't think it was Nakamoto, that wasn't the first time she was stopped and she seemed to legit feel she was screwed by poor reffing so I dont think it did anything to her mentality, I think it was being taken under Ronda's (and thus Edmond's) wing.

Back