Introducing Maryna "Iron Woman" Moroz

I remember her bad translator, forgot to say it was her mama's birthday.

War Randa.

57178057.jpg

I see psychonetics have found another woman to obsess over:

That moment Maryna Moroz stole Jojo's soul

Maryna Moroz is taking ANOTHER arm home!

So what happened to Moroz?

Moroz is REALLY pretty

Which means we can probably expects 20 Moroz-bashing threads after she, too, reject his advances.

Damn, didn't know he made that many Maryna threads...

Moros looked great against JoJo. Moroz vs Randa would be cool.

Moros looked great against JoJo. Moroz vs Randa would be cool.

Moroz vs Randa would be HOT. Two of the better looking WMMA fighters going at it, yummy. Only thing better will be when Alexa Grasso joins the UFC WSW and takes hotness up to Texas levels.

Moroz vs Randa would be HOT. Two of the better looking WMMA fighters going at it, yummy. Only thing better will be when Alexa Grasso joins the UFC WSW and takes hotness up to Texas levels.

I'm more interested in their skills as fighters, but you enjoy pervin out, Big Texas!

I'm more interested in their skills as fighters, but you enjoy pervin out, Big Texas!

If you were actually interested in fight skill, you wouldn't be watching WMMA at all. You might as well watch amateur men's flyweight and you'd see the same skill level to size ratio plus more athleticism.

I see psychonetics have found another woman to obsess over:

That moment Maryna Moroz stole Jojo's soul

Maryna Moroz is taking ANOTHER arm home!

So what happened to Moroz?

Moroz is REALLY pretty

Which means we can probably expects 20 Moroz-bashing threads after she, too, reject his advances.

Fucking lol, I was wondering how many posts it was going to take for someone to put up TS' disturbing pattern with female fighters.

Give it up, cybernetics. Women don't like you and we're never going to forget how much of an ubercreep you are. Head on back to whatever basement you came from you neckbeard wierdo.

If you were actually interested in fight skill, you wouldn't be watching WMMA at all. You might as well watch amateur men's flyweight and you'd see the same skill level to size ratio plus more athleticism.

Actually I have an extremely attractive girlfriend so I don't watch MMA to get my rocks off. I watch it because I enjoy watching fighting. Enjoy jerking off six times today.

Sorry chief but you've already been outed as an obsessive lunatic and no amount of backtracking can alter that. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.

I heard that cybernetics guy is Zima's alt account.

The fight was over before it started.

Maryna stole her soul at the weigh ins.

20150410090035_PPP_2535.JPG

If you had one of those special zeon soul detectors, you would see the readings at that very moment that JoJo had no soul left in her and Maryna had double the soul.

I expect Maryna to go furthers. She is awesome.

Not unless it's a split personality. Zima is a big JoJo fan.

He could be playing both sides to trick us all.

Actually I have an extremely attractive girlfriend so I don't watch MMA to get my rocks off. I watch it because I enjoy watching fighting. Enjoy jerking off six times today.
Neither do I, but if I'm going to see low level chick fights then the chicks should at least be attractive.

I can't root for any of the 4 horsewomen so I hope Maryna loses.

One letter off in a division I don't really watch and that makes me a bad MMA fan? You hipsters and your elitism.

Confusing between Maryna Moroz and Marina Shafir is like confusing between Robbie Lawler and Tom Lawlor.

You're not a "bad MMA fan" per se; You're just a typical FOX Noob who haven't caught up to speed, that's all.

You're being curb-stomped because just like other FOX Noobs, you're insisting on talking about a subject you obviously know nothing about.

Don't watch enough -> Don't open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself -> Don't get shit on by MMA fans who actually watches MMA.

It really is that simple.

Last edited:
Back