Introducing Maryna "Iron Woman" Moroz

We've already met TS, now had you made this thread back in March/April then ok this would've been helpful haha

JoJo ain't all that anyway. She's just cute and has mean knees.

Voice of an angel, let's not fucking forget that because I fall asleep listening to her talk. I dream me and her are riding this huge flying dog and that Joey "whoa" guy is falling from the sky.

Paige is #7 in the division ahead of Moroz though... :rolleyes:

I don't know, man... You said you loved her... Still kind of weird. & sure you said she'd "can out", but she hasn't, so...

I literally lost no moneys on that fight. Yeah, I said moneys.

icon11.gif

Goes to show how much UFC hype influences rankings. Moroz beat #6 and is somehow ranked behind PVZ who has no top wins.

I can't root for any of the 4 horsewomen so I hope Maryna loses.

If she can get Nick Ring back as her stylist (he did her makeover in this pic) we could have another Rousey on our hands.

Maryna-Iron-Woman-Moroz.jpg

:eek: PVZ is very far from a title shot, and has no chance of winning one either. I can't believe anyone would consider otherwise since Paige is so inexperienced, and is very much lacking in technique/skill. I do give her credit for being more than a pretty face, but not that much though.

So yeah, if Moroz beats Letourneau she is waaaaay in front of PVZ for a title shot.

ok.. so u arent very bright.. how is pvz VERY FAR from a title shot? she has more wins than the previous title challenger. if she wins her next fight she will be 3-0 in the ufc... thats more than any other strawweight in the ufc (unless letourneau beats moroz)..

just the facts.

That scar on her chin is cool.

Voice of an angel, let's not fucking forget that because I fall asleep listening to her talk. I dream me and her are riding this huge flying dog and that Joey "whoa" guy is falling from the sky.

2253c26189ae79891e501feb5de1f7b2.jpg

Looking at the way Maryna blitzed JoJo -- and watching JoJo's total lack of response other than running backwards -- you gotta give fighters like Randa Markos credit.

Watching JoJo back up in confusion while getting pummeled against both Moroz and Casey is something I've never seen Randa do in the UFC.

Randa's striking is getting much better and she's got a 'toughness' that JoJo just doesn't have. You can see in Randa's eyes that she doesn't have that "panic" mentality that JoJo showed against Moroz.

War Randa. I don't think she will ever be champ but she's still an elite fighter that I enjoy watching.

JoJo, on the other hand, has no business in the top 10 rankings.

Moroz is cool, but your obsession with dissing Calderwood and or McMann in all your threads is silly

Sorry chief but you've already been outed as an obsessive lunatic and no amount of backtracking can alter that. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.

I see psychonetics have found another woman to obsess over:

Introducing Maryna "Iron Woman" Moroz

That moment Maryna Moroz stole Jojo's soul

Maryna Moroz is taking ANOTHER arm home!

So what happened to Moroz?

Moroz is REALLY pretty

Which means we can probably expects 20 Moroz-bashing threads after she, too, reject his advances.

Back