Introducing Maryna "Iron Woman" Moroz

gtfo douche,its fact not an excuse,sure Calderwood is more than a bit overhyped on here,but that's by the by her,mind was elsewhere.....why would I be butthurt.?..my fav {Randa} would run through both of them on the same night

you are obviously butthurt. you are crying so hard that you cant see the keyboard clearly. what the fuck does "but that's by the by her,mind was elsewhere"?

you are obviously butthurt. you are crying so hard that you cant see the keyboard clearly. what the fuck does "but that's by the by her,mind was elsewhere"?

how old are you ? you sound like a child.

They're both Marinas. You're getting all upset like when people write there instead of they're. It's just not that big a deal. Maryna Shafer is the bigger star since she's with Ronda Rowdy's crew. No one even knows who that other Marina is.

...and the FOX Noob went full-retard.

You got pwned, admit it.

You're embarrasing yourself.

It's like watching a trainwreck trying to get back up and wrecks itself again.

Last edited:
Preparing for ten hate threads about Moroz from cybernetics.

icon11.gif

Why are people saying Randa would run through Moroz?

Randa would have KO'd her if they fought tonight :)

why is Calderwood so hyped? She has looked terrible every time I've seen her, slow and no defence.

Nice looking girl. Wish I had more to add to this thread but I don't lol

I thought she would have done better today

why is Calderwood so hyped? She has looked terrible every time I've seen her, slow and no defence.

she looked good in Invicta,was close too and probably would've been next up for a title shot before TUF....hasn't progressed since signing with the UFC,some put it down to the step up in class others blame her decision to stay with her old fight team,its probably both.

Not hating but this fight proves that Moroz is a very limited fighter, which has always been obvious if you watched more than just the Calderwood fight.

Dangerous off her back if you take her too lightly but so-so standup and doesn't have the wrestling ability to dictate where the fight goes. Although Letourneau is a solid fighter, she is slow and pretty average in all areas, not someone that should trouble a woman gunning for Jedrzejczyk.

PS: Calderwood will beat Moroz in a rematch. No doubt in my mind.

Not hating but this fight proves that Moroz is a very limited fighter, which has always been obvious if you watched more than just the Calderwood fight.

Dangerous off her back if you take her too lightly but so-so standup and doesn't have the wrestling ability to dictate where the fight goes. Although Letourneau is a solid fighter, she is slow and pretty average in all areas, not someone that should trouble a woman gunning for Jedrzejczyk.

PS: Calderwood will beat Moroz in a rematch. No doubt in my mind.

The reality is starting to look slowly that it will be division of two women.
Perhaps this will change, because still many unknowns ahead.

The fact is a fact, neither Moroz nor Letourneau do not have much chance with Jedrzejczyk or Gadelha at the moment.

I thought she would have done better today

I think Maryna performed well in this fight, the only reason she kinda looked like a world beater against JoJo is because of .. well, JoJo. What Valerie had that JoJo did not was presence, defense, and composure.

This fight against a better, more technically skilled striker put Moroz's current level in its proper perspective. Moroz is a competent, mid level MMA fighter .. but that's all right now.

Exactly. Not sure why she is so hyped. The looks are overrated too. I don't find her attractive at all.

Her personality, smile and attitude are what make her attractive. She's just very likeable - her accent too, she's just really cute.

I don't think guys look at her the same way they do a Carano or Tate, but people gravitate towards her.

EDIT: My bad - I thought this was in reference to Joanna champion

I'm sure people will act like Moroz is a can now, but I see a lot of upside for her. Facing one of the biggest 115lbers, one of the more competent strikers, and one of the more experienced fighter in Valerie will only help the 23 year old Moroz grow.

Back