• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 12 ROUND 2 (FINAL ROUND) VOTING THREAD!!! UFC 299

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted!

Thanks @Arqueto and all the shoopers who brighten our days. You all know I'm a big fan of the shoops. I usually don't mention which ones I voted for but on this occasion I've gotta say when I scrolled down to number 11 I just burst out laughing. Kudos to whoever did that - I'm ded. Also noted: number 17. Anyone who reads the jukebox section knows I'm a huge fan of music and like many here I love seventies soul and funk. That album cover is inspired. It's like Parliament / Funkadelic meets Suga meets Sherdog. Amazeballs.

Vote!

6orn1x.jpg

Voted!

Thanks @Arqueto and all the shoopers who brighten our days. You all know I'm a big fan of the shoops. I usually don't mention which ones I voted for but on this occasion I've gotta say when I scrolled down to number 11 I just burst out laughing. Kudos to whoever did that - I'm ded. Also noted: number 17. Anyone who reads the jukebox section knows I'm a huge fan of music and like many here I love seventies soul and funk. That album cover is inspired. It's like Parliament / Funkadelic meets Suga meets Sherdog. Amazeballs.

Vote!

amen to that. number 17 is just perfect. i'm one of the more geezery posters here and that image stood out to me immediately as something I would see laying around our house growing up. and the level of detail is unreal. it got my vote, needless to say!

otherwise, I think my preference were for the gifs proper. but truth be told items 1 through 20, every single entry combined, is an embarrassment of riches and I hated to choose.

Back