Shoop International Shoop League Season 10 Round 2 Voting Thread

Vote for you 5 favorite shoops. You get 5 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great interview!! It's on the cover of Artist Illustrated magazine
arq-artist-illustrated-jpg.922879

<DCWhoa>

lol nice

I will be eating a celebratory pizza later today.

well deserved
defspfq-7c444278-ce4b-41ca-a247-1e0fece324db.png

* side props to #7 who surprisingly garnished 57 votes in a referenced old time t.v citcom. I'm 42 and I barely remember reruns that were still running when I was a little bit.

It almost made my 5 on principle but just too difficult in a contest reeked with "win ".

#acknowledged

Congrats to winners.

Yea man that is a famous TV scene when she breaks her nose. I liked that @propain14 used a foot to hit "Marcia" in the nose. That one got my vote. I really liked that shoop. 57 votes is a lot.

Well done @Arqueto, you beast.
@Natural Order Damm that's an impressive second round :) congrats.
And congrats to @bigwaverider, I know 3rd is not your dream result being that you often win but it's still a great feat

I'm totally satisfied with 3rd. I was hoping @Natural Order could pull off the win. Yea his second round shoop was off the charts.

I'm wondering if anyone saw the tattoo, though, probably not

I must be blind. I dont see this mysterious tattoo.
creMrEr.jpg

Good job everyone! Fun as always!

always nice having you and your boobs around. :D

We just got another donation towards the prizes from @tymikeson Thanks for donating bro. Let's show him some love.

Thanks for the donation @tymikeson!! This is one of my favorite emoji's.
<WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis>

Thanks all for participating, till next time! Although I plan some longer time off soon where PC will not be at my disposal so I may opt out of the next one.

aww man that sucks.

Awesome job everyone! Congrats @Arqueto as usual.

My first podium finish in a single round, and to come from 15th to 5th overall feels good!

I’m glad I made plenty of people laugh!

I adored your gif. It was such a great idea. It was 3rd place this round. 5th overall is a bad ass finish. Korn-girdle-a-shins brah.

My original source was going to be this, but I had trouble with it.

0b6144953ce4f5ebafa40f9dc0885faa.gif

that woulda been cool too. :D

Congrats to all the shoopers!!

and for @Arqueto @bigwaverider for running these really cool tournaments.

and again to @Arqueto @bigwaverider @Natural Order for top 3!

To be top 6 after bombing the first round was an honour!! thank you for anyone who voted for me!

*Again, just to mention to anyone that didnt notice - the 'Tony' mask in our halloween shop is on sale and our newest product..........but the Johnnie Walker Mask (in the top left corner if you didnt notice) is on massive clearance!!!. Come one come all!!!! Brutal ko losses and the face contortions they produce keeps my halloween business alive and relevent in the unforgiving halloween mask market.

I will keep updating the shop as new masks get manufactured from UFC but I wont submit it into another Shoop contest. It will be just for fun now.

I will expand my artistic talent to other ideas and try learning more about these 'gifs'.

congrats bro. you had a good contest. these contests are tough.

well deserved

Yea man that is a famous TV scene when she breaks her nose. I liked that @propain14 used a foot to hit "Marcia" in the nose. That one got my vote. I really liked that shoop. 57 votes is a lot.

I'm totally satisfied with 3rd. I was hoping @Natural Order could pull off the win. Yea his second round shoop was off the charts.

creMrEr.jpg

ElasticAromaticIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

well deserved

creMrEr.jpg

Thats rad

Back