Interesting Vampire Theory

Spounman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

It's being adapted into a sci-fi movie. For those who don't want to watch it....basically, vampires evolved alongside humans. And like apex predators (Lions) there aren't a lot of them in relation to their prey (gazelles). They were superior in all aspects to humans, especially intelligence, and hunted humans. As humans evolved and became civilized, they realized certain shapes (right angles) would trigger vampires giving them seizures (thus holding up a cross to a vampire). Eventually the vampires died out and were replaced by humans as the top species on earth.

It's being adapted into a sci-fi movie. For those who don't want to watch it....basically, vampires evolved alongside humans. And like apex predators (Lions) there aren't a lot of them in relation to their prey (gazelles). They were superior in all aspects to humans, especially intelligence, and hunted humans. As humans evolved and became civilized, they realized certain shapes (right angles) would trigger vampires giving them seizures (thus holding up a cross to a vampire). Eventually the vampires died out and were replaced by humans as the top species on earth.

I know they exist, I follow one on instagram

88420526_1538249193021296_4142668528777953280_n.jpg

The ruling elites are the vampires and always have been. All throughout history. They aren't supernatural, just regular humans who drink blood. The supernatural vampires came from stories, rumors the poor people would talk about regarding the ruling class.

Have you tried attacking somebody for no reason

Pretty creative idea. But I guess vampires have to avoid forests.

Vampires now?

Is everyone a cunt these days?

What the fuck is going on in the world today?

Too many fucking cunts, cunting things up like a cunt.

Fuck this world man.

Too many cunts.

How is bro jogan keeping a straight face?

You have to be high and an idiot to listen to that shit....lol

The only Vampires around here these days are those leeches on Social Media that suck your life away as you click, swipe, like and wither your life/time away watching & supporting them.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back