Interesting Vampire Theory

8s1490vs5ii41.jpg

It's important for me to let you know that I clicked on a title that said INTERESTING VAMPIRE THEORY.

And I immediately closed it once I saw Joe Rogan.

That's the line.

164302814-10164748800660153-8873312448303162692-o.jpg

Still waiting the "interesting theory"

Apex predators who die if they get a bit of Vitamin D? Doesn't sound very apex to me.

As humans evolved and became civilized, they realized certain shapes (right angles) would trigger vampires giving them seizures (thus holding up a cross to a vampire). .

but this is stupid because as Barlow showed us in Salem's Lot that without faith the cross does not harm them.

also, i want to see vampires with fucked up hair. I mean, if you can't see your reflection in the mirror then you can't comb your hair worth a shit and thus have bad hair and bed head and cowlicks and shit.

Has any shape ever given any animal a seizure?

stick a stop sign up a game pitbull's ass and find out real quick

"Vampires" were people that suffered from tuberculosis.

That's really it.

They drank Joe's blood and got poisoned from a mix of dmt and those antibodies be skipped the line to receive.

This sounds like a worse idea than the shiny vampires from twilight

I remember a are you afraid episode titled "the tale of the night shift "where the vampire only feeds once every fifty years and basically hibernates in between feedings . I thought that could make a interesting concept for a movie

It's being adapted into a sci-fi movie. For those who don't want to watch it....basically, vampires evolved alongside humans. And like apex predators (Lions) there aren't a lot of them in relation to their prey (gazelles). They were superior in all aspects to humans, especially intelligence, and hunted humans. As humans evolved and became civilized, they realized certain shapes (right angles) would trigger vampires giving them seizures (thus holding up a cross to a vampire). Eventually the vampires died out and were replaced by humans as the top species on earth.

I always thought Werewolves did them in to get rid of the competition. At least that's my theory.

lol its the right angles of the cross that affect the vampires and not the fact that its a symbol of god and they are an undead demon who feasts on souls.

Now you are mine
In my control
One taste of your life
And I own your soul

I bet that one is quite adept at sucking not only blood.
You don’t want a bj from a vampire dude. Our ducks get hard. No way she can resist not biting deep into the blood filled sausage

lol its the right angles of the cross that affect the vampires and not the fact that its a symbol of god and they are an undead demon who feasts on souls.
Now you are mine
In my control
One taste of your life
And I own your soul

Yeah the right angle thing is really stupid. Plus we know that Blade killed them all, not crosses

As someone who grew up binging on Anne Rice novels, I have to say that sounds fucking dumb.

A generation of degenerates listening to that stupid idiot.

It's just people with bad anemia, likes you wouldn't have seen in modern times.

Pale skin
Aversion to bright lights
Receding gums, making their teeth look longer

The ruling elites are the vampires and always have been. All throughout history. They aren't supernatural, just regular humans who drink blood. The supernatural vampires came from stories, rumors the poor people would talk about regarding the ruling class.

This.

The bloodsucking was metaphorical IMO - ie - taking everything from people, financially etc. Throw in the odd bloodthirsty ruler like Vlad the Impaler...

but this is stupid because as Barlow showed us in Salem's Lot that without faith the cross does not harm them.

also, i want to see vampires with fucked up hair. I mean, if you can't see your reflection in the mirror then you can't comb your hair worth a shit and thus have bad hair and bed head and cowlicks and shit.

stick a stop sign up a game pitbull's ass and find out real quick
what if God is a right angle though

Also, vampires Are my least favorite fantasy creature. The Witcher portrayed them
the coolest though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back