Interesting Vampire Theory

I always saw vampires as a fuctional way to describe junkies and hedonists. Vampires are the root, are drug addicts going through withdrawals never being satisfied

It's being adapted into a sci-fi movie. For those who don't want to watch it....basically, vampires evolved alongside humans. And like apex predators (Lions) there aren't a lot of them in relation to their prey (gazelles). They were superior in all aspects to humans, especially intelligence, and hunted humans. As humans evolved and became civilized, they realized certain shapes (right angles) would trigger vampires giving them seizures (thus holding up a cross to a vampire). Eventually the vampires died out and were replaced by humans as the top species on earth.

<TrumpWrong1>

It was the Werewolves.....
<seedat>

As humans evolved and became civilized, they realized certain shapes (right angles) would trigger vampires giving them seizures (thus holding up a cross to a vampire).

This shit is literally swiped from Netflix Castlevania.

Also modern vampires who weren't just savage cannibals were straight up invented around Dracula's time.

I remember a are you afraid episode titled "the tale of the night shift "where the vampire only feeds once every fifty years and basically hibernates in between feedings . I thought that could make a interesting concept for a movie
I would be an interesting concept for a movie. I remember that episode.

Back