Interesting Pullups with Pulver

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yo7aFkmyysc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yo7aFkmyysc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

thanks for posting, i'm totally giving that a shot and soon.

i did towel pull-ups and i gained good grip strength, but i beat the crap out of the ligaments in my fingers. i wonder how this will go.

I hadn't seen that variation before. I have seen guys drill holes through softballs to hang and do pull-ups from, but that is an interesting way to do it.

That looks pretty sweet, and as I have a couple of tennis balls laying around, I'll try them out the next time I'm at the gym.

Sidenote: I can't wait for this fight. It's gonna be awesome.

should def be an amazing fight, i pulling for faber though.

I love grip strength and I think can play a very important role in fighting. There's chokes and holds you can manipulate where if you cant get your arms near the neck to choke for example, you can squeeze the face, jaw, and wind up making them pass out or tap out from the crushing pain.

Also, I want Jens to win but I think Faber is gonna take it.

That hurts my forearms just looking at it...

I'm giving this a try in a few days.

I hope Pulver steps into that ring with the fire that he used to have.

Can't wait to see this one.

I hope Pulver steps into that ring with the fire that he used to have.

Can't wait to see this one.

Same here and I'd like to see Pulver get the W. Unfortunately, I think Faber will be too much for him.

Seems like an easy way to slip off the bar and fall on your head. Why not just do normal softball pullups?

Anyways, I fully support Jens. I'm a fan of his, and I hope he beats Faber.

WAR PULVER!

I hate to pick between Pulver and Faber. But if Pulver really does become "little evil" again, I HAVE to go with him.

The last time I saw little evil, he got decked by Joe Lauzon.

He didn't seem like little evil for Penn.

Same here and I'd like to see Pulver get the W. Unfortunately, I think Faber will be too much for him.

Not to get off topic..

But i don't see what's so special about Faber too be honest, i might be a little biased, because Pulver is one of my favorite fighters, I mean who has Faber fought that makes you say wow he's the real deal?

--

Back on topic.. I dont see how a tight grip = a harder punch, can someone fill me in on why this is so?

I live less than two hours from Fabers gym but i am pullin hard for Pulver in his one.

Back