Interesting fact about Cain and Fedor regarding championship activity

What excuse?? That is the reality of the way Pride organized their fights.

They organized fights like WWF, wrestling was huge at the time though. If CM Punk was signed to Pride everyone would say how cool and fun it is.

Belts were not very important in PRIDE and honestly, are still not important even today. Rankings and records are what are important. Belts are just a hype tool.

If you're so obsessed with belts, you should be watching boxing - I hear they have a lot of them.

Last edited:
No one gives a fuck about how often Cain fights for a title. He just never fights.

Belts were not very important in PRIDE and honestly, are still not important even today. Rankings and records are what are important. Belts are just a hype tool.

If you're so obsessed with belts, you should be watching boxing - I hear they have a lot of them.

Belts represent the current best fighter in the division....

They organized fights like WWF, wrestling was huge at the time though. If CM Punk was signed to Pride everyone would say how cool and fun it is.

Every pro-wrestler who fought in Pride was beaten badly, except Sakuraba, who was beaten later in his career. They never protected the pro-wrestlers.

Every pro-wrestler who fought in Pride was beaten badly, except Sakuraba, who was beaten later in his career. They never protected the pro-wrestlers.

Pride was weird that way.

The only real 'favoritism' they showed towards Japanese fighters was by giving them matches they didn't deserve, which often led to crippling, one-sided beatdowns.

Especially given the headstomps.

Oh, the headstomps.

Oh I remember. CM Punk won't be protected in the fact anyone is gonna beat him down.

If an mma fan doesn't get excited for or hates Fedor, wanderlei, Nick diaz(I could go on) I do not value their opinion on mma.
Waah ! They come to fight and go for the finish every fight! I hate it they suck!

The UFC focuses on titles, Pride was more about making entertaining fights. The UFC has slowly moved in Pride's direction, but we still get boring title fights and champions getting title rematches when nobody cares. Titles are Macguffins, if you have not figured that out yet.

Cain is about to compete in one more title fight and still won't match fedor in greatness so who cares?
And I don't really like fedor but respect him.

Cain is 33, pro for 9+ years, and is 13-2.

When Fedor was 33, also 9+ years fighting, he was 31-1.

"Expert."

snoop-dogg-get-rekt-snoop-dogg-37677698-250-476.gif

Back