Interesting fact about Cain and Fedor regarding championship activity

we had sea level Cain,now we have particular number of fights Cain.

i just now noticed your signature. you are just here to hate.
The guy is the single biggest Fedor hater on the board. 100% of his posts are about Fedor. If anyone didn't know, he is the same guy that used to make endless threads about Brock being the HW GOAT.

All you need to say whenever he makes a shit thread like this one is...

"5-3."

Fedor participated in the 2004 GP and stayed active though, if Fedor had lost any fights he would have lost credibility, but he didn't lose his other fights.

Don't look at "championship activity" look at "activity."

I don't know, Wanderlei lost during the 05 MWGP to Arona, and I don't think that really affected his title run. Of course, he did kick Arona's ass in a title fight afterwards.

joffrey-and-tyrion.gif

MMAEXP3RT getting thrashed in his own thread. Keep it up boys.

MMAEXP3RT getting thrashed in his own thread. Keep it up boys.

What he gets for even remotely trying to compare Cain to Fedor. Cain will never even come close to the top HWs ever.

BTW is that fedor's arm for your picture? hahah

What he gets for even remotely trying to compare Cain to Fedor. Cain will never even come close to the top HWs ever.

BTW is that fedor's arm for your picture? hahah

Yes it is :icon_chee.

And let's all save the Fedor comparisons for when a HW goes 10 years without a loss fighting everyone they put in front of him and completely dominating the toughest division. If Cain goes undefeated until like 2025 let's talk.

Thread starter is definitely a pussy, Guy just keeps trying to hate and ends up receiving what he puts out, and its justified. War Fedor

13 but who is counting?

(Fedor beat 13 Top 10 HWs)

Coleman should have been top 10 in the second fight too.

I mean he just defeated the Shogun who just won the 2005 GP.

I mean this was IMO worthy of top 10 at HW. Fight metrics agrees with me:)

Every time he fought, for the belt or otherwise, everyone knew the right to be called the best mixed martial artist on the planet was on the line. Anyone who beat him would naturally have been recognized by media and fans alike as the top fighter. But no one did...until 7 years after he first best Nog.

But if you want to compare Fedor and Cain's win list, to demonstrate that Cain had the better career, go ahead.

In all fairness, when Fedor did lose, most people weren't going off on how Werdum was now the best. Most at the time looked at it like a fluke.

Anyways, I don't think the stats in the OP are completely pointless. If anything, I think it highlights that titles in Pride weren't really a focus. Personally, I never felt they did much for me. It's fine. There is nothing wrong with it. I just didn't understand the point of having titles if they weren't going to be defended.

In all fairness, when Fedor did lose, most people weren't going off on how Werdum was now the best. Most at the time looked at it like a fluke.

Anyways, I don't think the stats in the OP are completely pointless. If anything, I think it highlights that titles in Pride weren't really a focus. Personally, I never felt they did much for me. It's fine. There is nothing wrong with it. I just didn't understand the point of having titles if they weren't going to be defended.

Why would Pride f*ck their champ in the as* by putting them in danger, but not count it as a title defence.

WTF was that sh*t. To me the same category fights with the champ are title fights. I don't give a sh*t what anybody says. It's only fair.

Back