Relationship Instagram girlfriends...

Instagram and social media are massive vibe killers.

Was at a beach club yesterday and half the people there are doing nothing but taking photos and videos for the gram. Its just so overbearing now. I wish more places like these would ban phones. I make a conscious effort to not take my phone alot of places or take photos. I'd like to be able to hangout at "grammable" spots and see others hanging fun instead of pretending to have fun.
Ironically I almost posted this on Instagram hahaha

If she has a patreon where she posts 'private' pics she could be making hundreds of thousands.

Cumtown is a podcast with Nick Mullen and a couple of nobodies and they make $50K a month on patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/cumtown

So $600K a year split three ways. Not bad.

Ironically I almost posted this on Instagram hahaha

I went to another beach club yesterday. Got some VIP lounge beds for $800 and some food and drinks. Took 1 photo all day.

Meanwhile I saw people on their phone taking 100s of photo and video. Social media has really changed the way people enjoy their free time

it fucking disgusts me how any halfway attractive girl can have absolutely nothing special about her and get hundreds of thousands of followers on instagram

so easy to be a girl

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I AM GIRL GIVE ATTENTION AND MONIES PLS I AM GIRL

it fucking disgusts me how any halfway attractive girl can have absolutely nothing special about her and get hundreds of thousands of followers on instagram

so easy to be a girl

I don't understand why it bothers you so much. Especially since it doesn't affect you or your life in any way. I mean, no one is forcing you to look at them, so what's the issue?
You have a right to your opinion, of course. But you sound pretty angry about it.

I don't understand why it bothers you so much. Especially since it doesn't affect you or your life in any way. I mean, no one is forcing you to look at them, so what's the issue?
You have a right to your opinion, of course. But you sound pretty angry about it.
sounds like he has vagina envy. freud would have a field day

Theres a girl at my gym who does Instagram workout videos and clips I assume

I dont know her well but weve talked and she seems cool

But she comes with a camera on a mini tripod and films herself doing things from different angles and shes asked me to film a couple times. Never looked her up but I assume shes an instagram person - there are multiple other trainees that film their sets at my gym, but never with a professional camera

If she asked you to help, I hope you tried to get her number

I went to another beach club yesterday. Got some VIP lounge beds for $800 and some food and drinks. Took 1 photo all day.

Meanwhile I saw people on their phone taking 100s of photo and video. Social media has really changed the way people enjoy their free time
It has changed free time into data entry- that’s what these people are doing

I have been talking to this guy at the gym for the past few months. He's pretty cool and very polite. Our gym is a smaller community so if someone ends up going for any longer than a few weeks, you end up getting to know them.

His girlfriend always goes to the gym with him and tends to dialogue with mine so we shoot the shit here and there. They are completely normal and down to earth. But what seems out of the ordinary is that they spend 30-45 minutes at the gym everyday, just taking pictures of her, in addition to time training. She brings a professional type camera (not just an iPhone) and will absolutely take hundreds of selfies in the gym mirror for probably 30 minutes at a time. He will take pictures of her posing and training as well.

Come to find out, she has about 100k Instagram followers and that's where she posts all of this stuff. I'm not hating on it, obviously it's working out for her. She could be doing a lot worse and is at least a positive-ish influence. I can understand posting gym pictures and videos (I do it sometimes) but it surprises me that they can commit so much time to doing that. What a nightmare.

Have you ran into anyone like this where you live?

Back in 2012 I was working with a consulting firm on a project in Charlotte. We had a young staff (that's level 1 consultant) join the team from Dallas. She was fit, fitter than any girl I'd seen in my life before then, and exceptionally hot. She didn't seem particularly bright work-wise, but it could have been just the fact that she didn't really care for the type of work we did, that was her first job. Found out a few months later she also has an identical twin sister and they run, in parallel, a fitness website and two Instagram accounts, one with fitness videos, one with fashion, like wearing different outfits and jewelery (the usual "omg this is my fav turtleneck EVARRR you can get it at *insert website*"-type plugs for which they get paid by various stores for promoting). They each have 500k followers, so, as insane as having to watch kids around me shoot pictures in the squat rack might be, if they can monetize it, it's me who's an idiot I guess...

Iss her ass so big and gross in real life?

That girl is just fat. I would not touch her with a 20 foot stick.

Since @jericksen5 is a dick for not giving us the instagram link to check her out... A quick Google photo search gives us.

Instagram: @jessicaroversi.fit

What's funny is that most instawhores (men and women) don't get any actual money.
They all love the dream that they may one day get money, and pretty often pretend to get money and sponsors, while they don't.
A lot of people use this excuse instead of just accepting they are attention whores craving for acceptance.
I know more than a few people who are over the half a million followers mark and most of them struggle to pay rent and will also have a broken phone.
Half of the Internet "stars" actually have contracts with production studios who will keep a share of the profit (if any) because they take care of the gear, the editing and social media management.

I don't blame them. I blame the parents. People don't get a spontaneous aspirational dream to show their ass to strangers over the interwebs while working out or travelling for Maybe some money. They grew into it, cultivated it for years.
In general the personality cults are sickening to me.

As somebody who was active in the fitness promotion business I could not agree more. Not to mention ALL of them buy the followers, fake the sponsorships, purchase the likes, photoshop the shit out of the PICS and always but always follow the market. For example, they post crazy edited pictures for years, make a few bucks of innocent young girls (and guys) who learn that unobtainable bodies (roads, diuretics and photoshop) is normal.

Once the public starts protesting and saying they are tired of this shit they suddenly change their mind. You will see a picture of their stretch-marks or cellulitis and shit and all of a sudden "they are so relatable" to you the follower.

They don't give a shit about you. They earned all the money of your innocence and insecure backs, adjust to the public opinion and guess what? You think they ever returned a dollar of the money they made scamming those poor young people?

It is really sad and I also blame the parents. Narcissism at its finest.

I could see Kelly Bundy as an Instagram model. <13>
Revolutionized the selfie

giphy.gif

It has changed free time into data entry- that’s what these people are doing

Its like something in life doesn't happen unless it's on video or photo for soemoen else to see. Even weirder when it's for Instagram and these are photos and videos that will be deleted in 24 hours and you probably won't ever look at again.

I get social media and the social validation, bit I'm glad I grew up before it became huge.

there's this instagram video of this little fucking kid going buckwild on a boat doing those fucking dances with his mom standing next to him that fucking infuriates me.
DelectableTalkativeHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

so easy to be a girl

I get it, I really do, but is it the girls fault or the morons who so easily part ways with their money when free naked girls are only a google search away? I like looking at Ana Cheri on insta from time to time. If I want to see her butt naked, I just look somewhere else.

As much as I love watching gun videos. I've never once dropped coin on a content provider for the pleasure of doing so.

Back