INSP Fight Gear?

Ok then when will you get the tag models in stock JBC? On the 7th with the rest or no?

im pretty sure they dont carry the tag model.the only way you're probably going to get them is through a japanese store so good luck with that.

I am not sure if that TAG model is going to be made again. They may just come out with a different style instead. Also the spec model 2 is now available. Ships from japan. Also I am now getting the tracking numbers from Inspirit whenver anything ships from Japan.

-JBC

Hi Jbc, i'd ask you a question about the size of the L and XL tshirt, i saw the size chart on the japanese website and they are strange. http://www.inspirit.jp/size.html They said for example a "S" Tshirt, width 46cm.. ok no problem but lenght 70 cm ! 70cm is too big, it cant be real ! So i'd know the real size of the L and XL model thanks.

The spec 2 model looks nice except for the giant yoroi going up the side. I like the more subtle graphics the other shorts have.

Well let us know when your getting the group by ssf , i have a couple of t shirts i want to get plus hoodies or shorts

Back