INSP Fight Gear?

Great thanks Brian for all the informations. Inspirit products are tight shit!

I heard back from them today. Before I make an investment in their gear I would like to know how many of your are serious about getting their shorts.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
I heard back from them today. Before I make an investment in their gear I would like to know how many of your are serious about getting their shorts.

www.SSFgear.com

I would buy some shorts, but already got a pair on the way. Get some shirts also, i would deff. get some shirts!

update- I got the black compe shorts in today! they look and feel awsome, they have a nice streach to them. I will train with them tommorow and see how they feel while rolling. Delivery only took about a week. (fast shipping IF they have the stuff in stock). Now to order some shirts.......

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

I'd get them if they had my size.

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

shirts yes.

If you can get XXL. They dont have them at XXL for purchase on the inspirit sites, but I know they can get them in because Taka (former JBD employee) ordered them in special for me.

Shorts, I'm not so interested in, but shirts, for sure.

~Foz

I would be interested in getting a pair of shorts for sure

Nice, I've been waiting for the Pulver shirt for a while. Any chance you will get his shorts in as well (ie the ones he wore at Bushido 9 with the evil logo on the right pant leg)?

Excelent Jbc, thanks a lot. Btw will you have the sweat pants and sweat shirts ?

1) I am suppose to be adding more items like the jackets, sweatshirts/sweatpants and hoodies, hats. I am waiting to hear back from Inspirit on the pricing.

2) Inspirit just raised the price of the Spec Shorts to $44.00

3) All t-shirts are now $30.00, before you groan, in Japan most of them are $48 and $45

I also found out that Spec Shorts (L), and Blue Flame Compe (M) and (L) will be back in stock close to the 24th of November.

I haven't heard anything about LIL EVIL SHORTS, but they may be in the works.

-JBC out

Damn. Some of the new gear is NICE! I dig the Pulver and Roots designs a lot!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! This is fuckin' great news JBC!!!

Me and my friends gonna order this and that and this and that... also this... and that too. lol

Damc Jbc thats awesome, thanks a lot, you can be sure you'll have us as customers.

The shirts are real nice but the price is starting to get to rich for my blood.....

Nice. Great having you on the forum to keep us up to date, JBC.

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

I would be interested in gettiing some t-shirts especially the green Gomi skull t-shirt and his fireball t-shirt.

Their shorts look really nice but how do they compare with Sprawl? Both the Spec model and Compe model.

Also if they ever release the white Kawajiri shorts I would DEFINATLY buy a pair

PS How much is shipping to UK Brian?

Back