INSP Fight Gear?

chucktaylor98

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know if INSP is a fight gear company or what ? I saw hansen and others wearing the shorts in the last bushido and was wondering where a regular joe could buy some of that crap. :eek:

After watching the last Bushido I wanna buy this line of clothing, all of it shirt to shorts.

physicaltherapy said:
better be ready to dish out some dough.....their stuff is
expensve

Spendy, yes. But they are pretty nice shorts. Also, be prepared to wait a couple of weeks for them. Just Be has good customer service though and will keep you updated on your order status if you email them.

JustBeComplex never replies to my questions at all. I wondered if the shorts had INSP on the back like the ones the fighters wear and I have yet to get confirmation. I agree that inspirit has some nice designs but I won't be buying from a retailer who doesn't reply to inqueries. Hope SSF will be able to pick up some gear for us, especially the graffiti shorts.

Why don't you just look at the pics on the Inspirit website? If the logo is in the pic, it's on the shorts. They have front and back views for all models.

perfy said:
JustBeComplex never replies to my questions at all. I wondered if the shorts had INSP on the back like the ones the fighters wear and I have yet to get confirmation. I agree that inspirit has some nice designs but I won't be buying from a retailer who doesn't reply to inqueries. Hope SSF will be able to pick up some gear for us, especially the graffiti shorts.

Call them........they have contact info on there. Talk to a dude named Brian...I think. He was pretty helpful.

Oh yeah...if your question is "Will they ever release the white versions of the Gomi and Kawajiri shorts" (which I'm dying to get my hands on) ...the answer is no

This company doesn't really have the bigger guys in mind, huh?

At 6'4" 245 a 38" is pretty tight, I usually opt for the 40". which sucks cause I really want a pair of those practice shorts.

thaiboxgrappler said:
Spendy, yes. But they are pretty nice shorts. Also, be prepared to wait a couple of weeks for them. Just Be has good customer service though and will keep you updated on your order status if you email them.

I thought they did too, until I placed a special order for some import Insp. gear, and then got screwed around. Apparrently it came in 3 months ago, still waiting to hear from them.

perfy said:
JustBeComplex never replies to my questions at all. I wondered if the shorts had INSP on the back like the ones the fighters wear and I have yet to get confirmation.

welcome to my world.... the guy i was originally working with, Taka, does not work with them anymore, and katsu and brian dont wanna reply to my freaking emails.

physicaltherapy said:
Call them........they have contact info on there. Talk to a dude named Brian...I think. He was pretty helpful.

Oh yeah...if your question is "Will they ever release the white versions of the Gomi and Kawajiri shorts" (which I'm dying to get my hands on) ...the answer is no

BLAHHHH! evil. i refuse to phone across countries, i'll probly be put on hold... *cry*

not happy with my Just Be experience, tthe first time i dealt with them, very very happy, and now, just plain annoyed.

~Foz

Sounds like a similar experience that my friend in the UK had with them. Hopefully SSF will get his ass in gear nad pick up this line. There's a pretty good demand looking at all the recent posts.

I haven't heard back from them in over a month now. At first I was getting responses then a new guy took over and now nothing.

www.SSFgear.com

Man I really want to order some of the Inspirit stuff from justbecomplex.com but not if they have crappy service. Has anyone actually ordered anything from them with success?

EddNg - when I dealed with them, WAYYYYYY before the big boom they recieved with they gomi nuthuggery, they were great, I dealed with Taka, and he was excellent, great service, took care of me.

Taka since stopped working there, and I had to deal with katsu (who actually posted on the G&E board, once or twice, and brian)

I have since not recieved ANY emails from them.

Its dissapointing, because I was having no problems with them, and then suddenly it all falls apart.

Shame really.

~Foz

I just fired off another email to Justbe and to their Japnanese email address. Let's see if we can get this for you guys. I wouldn't hold my breath but I'll try again.

www.SSFgear.com

Thanks Fozzy!

Man I really wanna order some of the stuff from that site but I don't want all the hassle of chasing after orders!

just a few of the shirts I got from Just Be, BEFORE they became unreliable... *cry*

~Foz

Back