INSP Fight Gear?

I've bought product from them on two separate occasions.
Once, they were shipped from Oregon.
The other was shipped directly from Japan.
I think it depends on what they have in stock at their store stateside when you order.

And just for the record, they've returned every email I've ever sent them regarding an order within like a day and a half.

Well.......I placed an order on Monday.........we'll see how long it takes.....I live in NY.

thaiboxgrappler - can you give me the email you are using so I can email them and find out wtf I'm getting screwed for? thx

~Foz

Yea, I have been having some trouble getting a response as well.

Fozzy said:
thaiboxgrappler - can you give me the email you are using so I can email them and find out wtf I'm getting screwed for? thx

~Foz

maybe you should try being more polite?

But really, there's no excuse for that. I have had good experiences with them, but if they're screwing you, that sucks. Do you know that if you have a halfway decent bank they can get your money back for you?

The address I have used to contact them is; [email protected]

thaiboxgrappler said:
maybe you should try being more polite?

But really, there's no excuse for that. I have had good experiences with them, but if they're screwing you, that sucks. Do you know that if you have a halfway decent bank they can get your money back for you?

The address I have used to contact them is; [email protected]

I am polite.... -.-; bitch. :p and thank you for the address, that is the one I use...

My emails are way more formal then my in-your-face-forum attitude. I like to let loose here.

And I havent lost given them any money, they were ordering me some exclusive gear, which has come in months ago, and now they wont talk to me. If i had spent money and they were screwing with me I would of called them. I just think its dodgy, they ordered the stuff in specific for me, then they dont want to sell it to me.

I can always keep my money... XD

~Foz

suplex916 said:
gottta a pair a couple months ago....TIGHT
Which ones did you get and did they have INSP on the back?

I have 2 of the models, the compe and the other one. I don't have the special Gomi compes though.

Neither pair say INSP on the ass. The whatever they're called models say www.insp.jp on the back or some such shit.

The Compe models are my favorite shorts in the world to grapple in-very comfy and stylishly under-emblazoned with logos. They have the large logo on the closure and just the small "Yoroi" dealy on the leg in red.

I just got an email back from them, sadly, not very helpful. I am trying to decide what size compe shorts to get. I wear size 32 jeans, which would make me an M by their sizing chart, but I am 6'3" 185 lbs and thought that getting the L shorts might be better. Any thoughts/advice, thaiboxgrappler?

scorcho said:
I just got an email back from them, sadly, not very helpful. I am trying to decide what size compe shorts to get. I wear size 32 jeans, which would make me an M by their sizing chart, but I am 6'3" 185 lbs and thought that getting the L shorts might be better. Any thoughts/advice, thaiboxgrappler?

Truth is, you could probably go with either one. The compe models have a couple things going for them that make them pretty versatile. 1. elastic parts in the waistband
2. tie-offs on the inside of the waistband 3. a really cool hook and loop inner waistband belt thing that lets you cinch them up as tight as you like.

To give you an idea, I'm about 5'9", 155 lbs and lean. My waist is about a 30, and the mediums fit me very well around the waist, just a little extra room, but like I said, you can make them fit. Length is just above the knees.

So, in your case, you could either go with the meds and they'd be a tad short, or the larges and they'd be (maybe) a tad large in the waist, though I doubt it. Remember, these shorts are made in Japan, where the people are just smaller in general.

Hope that helps.

thaiboxgrappler said:
Truth is, you could probably go with either one. The compe models have a couple things going for them that make them pretty versatile. 1. elastic parts in the waistband
2. tie-offs on the inside of the waistband 3. a really cool hook and loop inner waistband belt thing that lets you cinch them up as tight as you like.

To give you an idea, I'm about 5'9", 155 lbs and lean. My waist is about a 30, and the mediums fit me very well around the waist, just a little extra room, but like I said, you can make them fit. Length is just above the knees.

So, in your case, you could either go with the meds and they'd be a tad short, or the larges and they'd be (maybe) a tad large in the waist, though I doubt it. Remember, these shorts are made in Japan, where the people are just smaller in general.

Hope that helps.

good to hear, i just changed my order from the spec model to the compe model. I was told the compe model is probably a better overall shorts.

The FOZ is a purple belt, OMGosh! Armageddon is upon us.

Hahah, yeah someday i will get there, S O M E D A Y. :(

Back