• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Insane Bonnar vs. Griffin tattoo by Steve Butcher

Those tattoos are so well done that they almost don't 'look' good as a tattoo if you know what I mean. Whatever you put around it won't match.

One of if not the best colour portrait artists in the world, what a tattoo!

And for the newbies to tats the fact this is mostly a two year old tat with that amount of colour is unbelievable literally unbelievable, most tattoos would have dropped so much colour and detail.

Some of his other work:

<6>

More significant than anything. Two equally matched guys at the height of a low point for the UFC compared to now. UFC wasn't even profitable back then but that fight is when things took off.
Ignored

Get a real job you dirty hippy.

hippie.jpg

What the hell are you talking about?

That picture killed me though lol

It looks like a tattoo of a painting. Not knocking it, just not sure if that was the look he was going for.

People are weird.

His other work was vastly more impressive than the Bonnar Griffin tattoo to be honest.

It means everything because you don't like his art. Thats it. But guess what? art is subjective.

And there is nothing wrong with making a living off art.

I never said there was.

Y'all are some haters, man.

This shit is absolutely unbelievable.

I don't really believe those are actual permanent tats, they look like drawings painted on.
I can confirm they are indeed real tattoos, I get tattooed by his friend I posted the image on page 3 and it too looks almost unreal in person.

I've seen his work in person and you cannot stop looking at it, it is that good. There are a load of absolute ridiculous tattoo artist out there that would blow your mind.

Nikko Hurtado
Ryan Evans
Dmitiriy Samohin
Victor Portugal
Jondix

Just to name a few

Incredibly good artist.

People make some weird ass choices of what to get tattoos of.

Back