Ink master season 6

Dick I dunno.

Pretty sure he's being fed some of his lines. By myself I couldn't come up with such genius epithets such as, "I'm going to spank Sausage!" or "It's time to beat that wiener!"

No offense, Carlos.

It's going to be an interesting finale. I really hope Matt doesn't win..especially after Jason won last season....

Dick I dunno.

Pretty sure he's being fed some of his lines. By myself I couldn't come up with such genius epithets such as, "I'm going to spank Sausage!" or "It's time to beat that wiener!"

No offense, Carlos.

It's all good. whoever wrote his lines should've gotten a raise. Probably the same one who worked on St Marq's lines.

It's going to be an interesting finale. I really hope Matt doesn't win..especially after Jason won last season....

What's the connection there?

The final 3 is what I expected it to be after Erik went home. I just don't want Chris to win, but he probably will.

Felt bad for craig. I always feel bad for 4th place, but Craig in particular doesn't act like a dick like everyone else.

Who was the guy who got kicked off for weed? I think he'd give Scott a run for his money, but maybe that's just because I felt he grew a lot from his first time on the show.

Craig was a little robbbed on that last one.

His work has been mostly inferior to Chris the entire season, but that second round phoenix was not better than Poseidon.

Kruseman kilt the stained glass tho. No question there.

Who was the guy who got kicked off for weed? I think he'd give Scott a run for his money, but maybe that's just because I felt he grew a lot from his first time on the show.

Ahh, the photocopy machine Josh. I think Scott would annihilate him.

Craig was a little robbbed on that last one.

His work has been mostly inferior to Chris the entire season, but that second round phoenix was not better than Poseidon.

Kruseman kilt the stained glass tho. No question there.

Yeah, that horse was bad ass.

I thought the other two both had good tattoos, but they were reaching on Craig's to justify giving it to Chris.

I think they were hard on his new school too just because they expected him to use crazy colors. I liked Chris's popsicle best, so it kind of worked itself out. Still feel bad for Craig.

That's him. Great technique, which is a good thing. Without a proper outlet, that dude looked prime for spree-killing.

I would get tattooed by that winner who did all the demonic black and grey. Maybe not the best. But the best at the stuff I like? Most definitely

Dat Kruseman tattoo doe

Kruseman got a little cheeky with the canvas but the better tattoo did win. Chris did create a sweet pinup girl though.

Can't wait for the next season: 8 newbies versus 8 former competitors.

Also, very happy to see Sarah Miller again.

That's him. Great technique, which is a good thing. Without a proper outlet, that dude looked prime for spree-killing.
He just had application like no other. Better than anyone I've ever seen. His problem was he lacked artistic vision.
I would get tattooed by that winner who did all the demonic black and grey. Maybe not the best. But the best at the stuff I like? Most definitely

Season 2 winner. He's badass too. I like Scott because he's amazing at everything, but especially American Traditional, which is what I'm looking to get next.

Kruseman got a little cheeky with the canvas but the better tattoo did win. Chris did create a sweet pinup girl though.

Can't wait for the next season, taking a page off TUF: 8 newbies have to out tattoo former competitors to get into the house.

Also, very happy to see Sarah Miller again.

Yeah I'm really pumped for next season. I would have picked the same 8 artists to return, approximately.

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw Chris and Matt in there too, being that they're short 2 from how they've been doing it. The majority of them made the finale, except Jessie, who should have, and St. Marq, who went home entirely too premature.

Yeah st marq is a doucher indeed, the chris and st marq showdown happend a lot sooner than expected. I woildnt say there are 9 contenders who can win as it stands now. Tyler doesnt have a chance, nor does karty or david, big ceez, or duffy. Kruzeman, Craig and Chris are the front contenders.

The big 5 are Matt, Erik, Kruseman, Craig, and Chris. I'd say in that order. One of them will win ink master for sure. Hopefully Kruseman.

St. Marq was #6.

I think one of Duffy, Tyler, Katie, and to a lesser degree Dave have more than a shot at outlasting one or two of the top dogs. They outlasted St. Marq.

It's already at the point where good tattoos are going home. That usually doesn't start until final 6ish.

Maybe cleen rock one could give Scott a run. He got robbed in his season...by the 3rd best tattooer. Maybe 4th if Josh didn't get dq'd.

Of everyone who's been on the show, the season 1 winner, Shane O'neil, is by far the most respected in the tattoo world. Moreso than the judges even. Lucky for Scott he was the only ink master that didn't participate.

^^^^ His tat was way better than the other 2, who both had pretty rad tats as well.

Btw, Kruseman was a top guy the whole time. Not as much of an underdog as they played it up.

Which one is Maridsa? The one with the neck? I like Chris with his facial tics. I'm never sure whether to refer to him as Super Mario or Donkey Kong though.

St Marq deserved to be booted off. One trick pony and the trick warn't even all that.

Marisa is as hot as it gets imo.

St. Marq's stained glass bird tat could be the best tattoo I've seen come out ink master.

I just expected chris to win to the point i forgot about it

Chris's back piece was my least favorite

Marissa is damn fine. That bird was cool, but that's what is scary for me about tatts. The artist can do those birds, or give you a slant eyed flame skull thing

Chris's back piece was my least favorite

he's a really good artist, but it just doesn't seem like a tattoo. Who am I to say what a tattoo has to look like, but I think there's a difference between having a tattoo and having a big, realistic painting stabbed into your back.

If a chick popped her shirt off and that was waiting for me, I would honestly question if it's a tattoo or if someone painted it on. That could be a huge complement to his work, but I don't necessarily think that's a good thing.

Marissa is damn fine. That bird was cool, but that's what is scary for me about tatts. The artist can do those birds, or give you a slant eyed flame skull thing

In the real world, you're never risking either or. You take as much time planning the tat as you want and they take time putting it on your skin.

I'm kind of digging that trash polka style though. I'd be ok wearing a few of those tats from tonight's episode.

I was pulling for Chris but in the end I'm just glad that bitch Matt didn't win...speaking of bitch..Sarah is back? Man...I'm bummed I have to watch that psycho again. hahaha

I thought it was losing steam but this season has been pretty good so far.

I worked with a girl some years back that was a dead ringer for Marissa. Only she had green eyes and huge tits!

Which one is Maridsa? The one with the neck? I like Chris with his facial tics. I'm never sure whether to refer to him as Super Mario or Donkey Kong though.

St Marq deserved to be booted off. One trick pony and the trick warn't even all that.

Yeah marissa is the thin one with black hair shaved on the sides. Personally i refer to Chris as Shrek and feel it is fitting.

Maybe cleen rock one could give Scott a run. He got robbed in his season...by the 3rd best tattooer

Jason had the best tattoo at that finale, sure he squeaked by to the finale but he absolutely had the best tattoo at the finale. Cleen dropped the ball.

I watched a few eps from the first season I think. It's pretty attention grabbing and astounding how some people's skin get fucked up, lol. I should check this season out

This is one of my favorie shows on TV right now. I like all the judges and the production and edititing are excellent. They spend a lot of time tattooing and judging, and little time on the probably fake drama, which is good. I was really impressed with last night's postcard tattoos and that challenge two weeks ago with the neon, glow-in-the-dark bodies. And I don't even have a tattoo.

Back