Ink master season 6

Watched this for the first time last night. Honestly don't know how anyone can stand it. Not a likable person on the whole show.

Jason had the best tattoo at that finale, sure he squeaked by to the finale but he absolutely had the best tattoo at the finale. Cleen dropped the ball.

I agree, but a good bit of that is just due to my preference. I didn't like the subject matter in cleen's tat at all, especially in color. cleen won more challenges than anyone else on the history of the show I think. Scott Marshall was more impressive imo, but he lost a bunch of times to halo/sausage/matty in his season.

I thought Eric Suida was better than Jason as well, and I don't think Jason would have been in the finale if Josh didn't get dq'd.

Watched this for the first time last night. Honestly don't know how anyone can stand it. Not a likable person on the whole show.

Lol good thing its not Miss America.

Judge the tattoos, if you have eyeballs. The challenges are actually really technical and tough for any professional shop tatter, not to mention it's a legitimate Art Contest at the final bell. That makes all the trash talking 500 times less relevant. It's adorable.

Contestant #1:
You don't stand a CHANCE against me...
...in an art contest

Contestant #2:
I will totally kick your ASS tomorrow...
...when we totally COMPETE IN AN ART CONTEST and judges pick the most aesthetically and technically applied design, yo

Last edited:
I've watched a couple past seasons. It's not a bad show. Not sure what I like about it though I don't have any tattoos an don't really like them

I agree, but a good bit of that is just due to my preference. I didn't like the subject matter in cleen's tat at all, especially in color. cleen won more challenges than anyone else on the history of the show I think. Scott Marshall was more impressive imo, but he lost a bunch of times to halo/sausage/matty in his season.

I thought Eric Suida was better than Jason as well, and I don't think Jason would have been in the finale if Josh didn't get dq'd.

Cleen vs Scott would be a really great matchup, I feel like Cleen had a tougher road moreso than Scott Marshall did but I feel like those two have a lot of similarities and would like to see a tat off. In that Champions special they had a couple of months back when they had the champions from season 2, 3, 4 and 5 I thought Joey would of been able to pull off the win but Scott got the nod.

Cleen vs Scott would be a really great matchup, I feel like Cleen had a tougher road moreso than Scott Marshall did but I feel like those two have a lot of similarities and would like to see a tat off. In that Champions special they had a couple of months back when they had the champions from season 2, 3, 4 and 5 I thought Joey would of been able to pull off the win but Scott got the nod.

Scott won every round I'm that thing, although I didn't think his biomech tat deserved to take that first round.

Scott had much more competition than cleen, though. Season 4 was the most competitive after this current season.

I'm not gonna lie, I grew to like Katie's Pokemon-looking ass. Looked like a cutie bubble monster.

I have never met a tattoo artist that isn't an asshole.

i enjoy the show but im still pissed that (i think in the last season) one of the contestants who was really good got voted off simply because one of the special judges was butt hurt that he didn't have any tattoos, so he was voted off because the judges were being extremely biased. It was complete bs

Marisa is as hot as it gets imo.

St. Marq's stained glass bird tat could be the best tattoo I've seen come out ink master.

I'm going to put a pic of that tattoo in here to save others the googling time:

11050854_865849676827868_7234040043372845771_n.jpg

i enjoy the show but im still pissed that (i think in the last season) one of the contestants who was really good got voted off simply because one of the special judges was butt hurt that he didn't have any tattoos, so he was voted off because the judges were being extremely biased. It was complete bs

yeah that was in season 2. He probably would have been in the finale if not for that. The dude that made it there instead, which was weird since Tatu Baby was better than him too, ended up doing the worst master canvas of all time. This girl came in telling him she liked ballet and he put this insane demon Steve-O thing across her entire back.

I'm not gonna lie, I grew to like Katie's Pokemon-looking ass. Looked like a cutie bubble monster.

I thought she was gonna outlast Duffy and Tyler and go home in 6th, but they're coming on strong now. I think Chris would be spared on an off tattoo, but everyone else is fair game to get the boot now.

I thought Tits Baby was really average

One of my fav shows, im still amazed at how talented some of these people are. Like even at random stuff like spray painting cars or burning imaged into wood they still look amazing

I really thought sausage's tattoos were better then scotts

Sausage lost with this
sitg_hires_epi4_SAUSAGE.jpg

TO this
sitg_hires_epi4_SCOTT.jpg

And this
sitg_hires_SAUSAGE_epi5.jpg

To this
sitg_hires_SCOTT_epi5.jpg

The tattoo of prof X looks like a friggin real photograph its amazing, the wolverine looks like his nose is to big and his face just looks off

ANd one of my all time favs by tattoo baby

207_challenge_pics_tatubaby.jpg

I agree Scott got the nod more because Hugh Jackman was voting that day, but the hammerhead design is superior to Sausage's octopus on deep sea diver.

Also:

CIc-oJnUMAA5Ygj.jpg:large

Good show, imagine how bad it must feel though if the canvass jury were all shitting on something that you just had put on your body. A lot of the tattoos that they do which require extensive color would be very hard to cover up too.

Also are Chris and Ryback from WWE brothers?

I have never met a tattoo artist that isn't an asshole.

Yeah. It's one of those professions where if someone is really good at it they can basically get away with whatever demeanor that they want because people will still come to them to get a good quality piece.

sausage did one of my fav tats from the show on a cover-up challenge.

a10508359fd1af33bc4c665a98d04e9e.jpg

Good season/show I was bummed out that Big Cheeze got eliminated.
I think Dave Kruseman is going to win the show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back