Ink master season 6

Emang8

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody watch?

There are quite a few contestants i dislike this season such as moustache(david), owl(katy), shrek(chris). I hate the judges (ni

I've only seen the first two seasons. I should check out some of the others.

I saw Redemption. They need to bring back all the unstable ones like Mystical Mike for one train wreck of a season. It's what my heart desires.

I seen a few episodes, usually just tune in when nothing else is on, but I love some of the art they do.

just caught up on the most recent 3 episodes tonight, im sooo glad Katie went home, I could not stand her pompous duckfaced feminist attitude. FTB....matt should have went home tonight, not eric. matt ruined that poor girls neck.

I am obsessed with this show and this season has the most talent so far. Usually there are 4 or 5 guys that have a shot to make the finale. theres like 9 this season and that's after st Marq went home prematurely.

Fuck, St Marq was a douche.

Matt definitely had the worst tattoo poor chick looked like she had a cum rag on her neck.

I am obsessed with this show and this season has the most talent so far. Usually there are 4 or 5 guys that have a shot to make the finale. theres like 9 this season and that's after st Marq went home prematurely.

Yeah st marq is a doucher indeed, the chris and st marq showdown happend a lot sooner than expected. I woildnt say there are 9 contenders who can win as it stands now. Tyler doesnt have a chance, nor does karty or david, big ceez, or duffy. Kruzeman, Craig and Chris are the front contenders.

Agreed on Matt. It was a "what!???" moment when they told Eric to hit the bricks. Duffy's work was pretty awesome this week too

Also is anybody else getting tired of shrek bringing up thefact that he was in the marines like 3 times in every episode?

I love this show!! The only reality TV I watch is this, and the face/off one. Anything where they create different art. And ultimate fighter, of course

Also is anybody else getting tired of shrek bringing up thefact that he was in the marines like 3 times in every episode?

Glad Chris got rid of Marq but yeah he plays the Marine card way too much. Ain't looking forward to his big dick talking now and the little connection between his monkey and Ms. LaRen.

I hope that Tyler kid gets sent packing next. He is such a douchebag tool.

I'm picking either Matt or Chris to win. I can't stand that jackass Chris and his fucking Farmer John suspenders though. He is a great tattoo artist and I have been impressed with the color saturation in some of his tats.

Glad Chris got rid of Marq but yeah he plays the Marine card way too much. Ain't looking forward to his big dick talking now and the little connection between his monkey and Ms. LaRen.

He banged Maridsa? She is kinda hot.

I love this show!! The only reality TV I watch is this, and the face/off one. Anything where they create different art. And ultimate fighter, of course

Face off is a fun show. I have only seen a handful of episodes though.

Honestly the bottom 3 tonight were my picks to be in the finale after st. marq went home.

I'm sure matt and chris will be in the finale but im unsure of who will be the 3rd. Honestly duffy's top tattoo's have been better then kruseman's.

I figure craig and tyler get the boot in the next few tats.

I have been into this show since the first season. Overall I've enjoyed this one waaaaay more than season 5. That being said I can't wait until Katie and her big mouth are sent packing

I've had so many ppl tell me I look like Dave nevarro, so I hope he and this thread burn in hell

Face off is a fun show. I have only seen a handful of episodes though.

I think it's superior. Less douchbags, and they seem to get along. That, and Jim Henson creature shop is good too

I can keep watching it for as long as they keep filming seasons.

When Tyler was hungry he had the potential to win, he fell back into his over confident cocky ways and he paid for it.

I don't even know who will win, last few weeks its pretty much been no winner or the best of the bad as far as picking a winner.

Which one is Maridsa? The one with the neck? I like Chris with his facial tics. I'm never sure whether to refer to him as Super Mario or Donkey Kong though.

St Marq deserved to be booted off. One trick pony and the trick warn't even all that.

I feel like Chris will snake through, Kruseman and ..my darkhorse for the finale is Duffy. Craig and Matt are cans

It's been a badass season. As much as I liked Scott Marshall, he made last season boring with how dominant he was.

Craig keeps doing that the judges hate, someone just keeps messing up enough to where he slides on. Kruseman definitely has the plan to make it but he's getting called out on it now.

Matt, its weird because one week he will go off and next week he's up there crying defending a poorly done tattoo.

Which one is Maridsa? The one with the neck? I like Chris with his facial tics. I'm never sure whether to refer to him as Super Mario or Donkey Kong though.

St Marq deserved to be booted off. One trick pony and the trick warn't even all that.

But....But.... He's a tattoo god.

He was Eddie Munster and Robin combined. Like if the Beav got old and douchey.

Did you see Scott's fucking American Traditional on the INK MASTER ALL-STARS? It was a kraken wrapped around a steamboat? Even Guero Vato was like, "Goddamm, Scott. This tattoo's slicker than shit!"

Crazy to see the Master and Apprentice down there...so long Duffy. Also nice to see Craig continuing to go Tony Hawk and keep skating by. Chris/Matt/Craig in the finale

He was Eddie Munster and Robin combined. Like if the Beav got old and douchey.

Did you see Scott's fucking American Traditional on the INK MASTER ALL-STARS? It was a kraken wrapped around a steamboat? Even Guero Vato was like, "Goddamm, Scott. This tattoo's slicker than shit!"

It was BADASS. Scott may be a dick, but he's the slickest artist to come out of ink master, bar none. That tattoo said it all.

Back