Infowars hens talking about Trump Youth member threatened w/ expulsion

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lmao.

Anyone else think it's hilarious that Alex Jones has these two bobbleheads doing his leg work on his official YouTube channel?

Update: Kid is looking at expulsion for posting the video on social media

damn, i should look at infowars more often -- just not listen.

She says brain washening at 1:27.

Keeper for sure.
Ha!
With looks like that, who needs intelligence?

*Edit: No she didn't, that's her accent. You Australians sound funny to us too.

Last edited:
Ha!
With looks like that, who needs intelligence?

*Edit: No she didn't, that's her accent. You Australians sound funny to us too.

You guys add extra consonants? We drop them, lazy bunch we are.

Yeah. The American accents (especially southern ones) are a combination of Scotish, English, German and a whole bunch of other European countries rolled into one.

My mother in law says "store boughten." Like store boughten cookies. Instead of homemade or something.

Yeah. The American accents (especially southern ones) are a combination of Scotish, English, German and a whole bunch of other European countries rolled into one.

I like to imagine @ripskater as though he sounds like he could be in that swamp hunters show.

Our accent is pretty much dropping consonants and syllables where ever possible.

G'day mate ows it goin?

Honestly I think it sounds like shit.

Lmao.

Anyone else think it's hilarious that Alex Jones has these two bobbleheads doing his leg work on his official YouTube channel?

Update: Kid is looking at expulsion for posting the video on social media

Personally I don't like the way you used the word hens in a way that otherizes and marginalizes the woman anchors of that show.

Additionally I don't like that you just assumed they are cis gendered women and assumed they identify as women in a way that doesn't allow for a discussion on how they actually identify.

You see "hens" is actually a hate word that male union bosses would use to describe the women who were the leaders of their households.

In the future if you could keep your bigoted sexist hate speech to yourself I would appreciate it. Thanks.

"Trump Youth", do they really call themselves that?
well, it's a catchy name. they need some sort of uniform though.

latest

TS is just jealous that Alex Jones is probably banging those two.

They can't resist that SUPER MALE VITALITY.

It is pretty fucked up that the student is looking at expulsion for filming a teacher calling voting for Trump an act of "terrorism".

It is pretty fucked up that the student is looking at expulsion for filming a teacher calling voting for Trump an act of "terrorism".

You missed the point of ts post. See ts made the same post last week and sides with the school.

You missed the point of ts post. See ts made the same post last week and sides with the school.
Isn't the expulsion the point of the thread? Or our we supposed to discuss the infowar girls?

Back