Infowars hens talking about Trump Youth member threatened w/ expulsion

Isn't the expulsion the point of the thread? Or our we supposed to discuss the infowar girls?

TS sides with the school and thinks the teacher has every right to interupt teaching to indoctrinate the class with her opinions.

Personally I don't like the way you used the word hens in a way that otherizes and marginalizes the woman anchors of that show.

Additionally I don't like that you just assumed they are cis gendered women and assumed they identify as women in a way that doesn't allow for a discussion on how they actually identify.

You see "hens" is actually a hate word that male union bosses would use to describe the women who were the leaders of their households.

In the future if you could keep your bigoted sexist hate speech to yourself I would appreciate it. Thanks.
I love the new @Der Eisbar

Literally Hitler!
Nothing would surprise me anymore.
If some idiots started calling their youth org "Trump Youth" it wouldn't surprise me.
If they did so completely unaware of history, it wouldn't surprise me.
If they did it knowingly, it wouldn't surprise me.

"Otherizes"?
I hate the new English

Yeah bro, didn't you know? All you have to do is make up a new word, get other people to start using your new word, and then you have an actual new word that actually means something!

Pronoun-cards-2016-02-1024x585.png

Yeah bro, didn't you know? All you have to do is make up a new word, get other people to start using your new word, and then you have an actual new word that actually means something!

If I have to use made up words in order to avoid offending people I'll just circumlocute every fucking thing

Lol. @Der Eisbar drinks from the info wars tit regularly.

P.S. Going to college doesn't make a person a social justice warrior, nor does defending a teacher's right to free-speech.

Tell me again about how minorities are still getting preferential treatment due to affirmative action

mtZKu4I.png

Lol. @Der Eisbar drinks from the info wars tit regularly.

P.S. Going to college doesn't make a person a social justice warrior, nor does defending a teacher's right to free-speech.

Tell me again about how minorities are still getting preferential treatment due to affirmative action

mtZKu4I.png

Infowars is a complete fucking joke these days. Lol @ acting like you know fucking anything about my political views because all you ever do is virtue signal and spread Marxist (SJW) bullshit.

I'm sorry, can you point to the spot in the video where the teachers rights to free speech were violated?

I like to imagine @ripskater as though he sounds like he could be in that swamp hunters show.

Our accent is pretty much dropping consonants and syllables where ever possible.

G'day mate ows it goin?

Honestly I think it sounds like shit.

Lol cutting the H in how sounds cockney. What city you from and what Aussie accent do you speak with?

I'm from Sydney but during a recent trip to broken hill I heard plenty of "classic" Aussie accents and they actually sounded pretty good. Not Westie bogan or a Queenslanders Nasal whine but nice.

Infowars is a complete fucking joke these days. Lol @ acting like you know fucking anything about my political views because all you ever do is virtue signal and spread Marxist (SJW) bullshit.

I'm sorry, can you point to the spot in the video where the teachers rights to free speech were violated?

Look, I really don't have the time or the will to address the massive gaps in what you BELIEVE Marxism is and what it ACTUALLY is. I seriously doubt you've read any volumes from Capital, Manifesto or any of his other compiled works...

But aside from that glaring issue; I'll give you my standard redneck test; what do you see in this image??

FisherGun.jpg

Look, I really don't have the time or the will to address the massive gaps in what you BELIEVE Marxism is and what it ACTUALLY is. I seriously doubt you've read any volumes from Capital, Manifesto or any other of Marx's works.

But aside from that glaring issue; I'll give you my standard redneck test; what do you see in this image??

FisherGun.jpg

Girl on the left doesn't want death for homosexuals, apostates, or adulterers. Girl on the right wants all those things. Glad I could clear that up for you?

Political correctness is a tool invented by Marxists in the Frankfurt school in Germany. Obviously you have no idea about any of this stuff.

If I have to use made up words in order to avoid offending people I'll just circumlocute every fucking thing

I am going to use a general phrase for people that request a new pronoun. "This/These dumb cunt/s"

Look, I really don't have the time or the will to address the massive gaps in what you BELIEVE Marxism is and what it ACTUALLY is. I seriously doubt you've read any volumes from Capital, Manifesto or any of his other compiled works...

FisherGun.jpg

BxjQFpR.jpg

Back