International India Facing Healthcare and Economic Disaster from Second Wave of COVID

Indian corona is now in Belgium too. The Bollywood plague I call it.

heard it causes a sudden urge to start changing lightbulbs

insta_1418645308.gif

The Indian Mutation has been found in the UK as well. India has been added to the Red List of countries, which means anyone arriving in the UK from India has to quarantine in isolation for ten days.

Is this normal for viruses to mutate like this?

Yes.

The main issue will be the forced vaccination could expedite mutations more severe. Example: data from Israel shows those vaccinated are 8 times more likely to catch the South Africa variant than those unvaccinated.

It really is a toss up on how things will go especially since MRNA is a new technology with no long term data.

So you have 350k cases a day and 2k dying, roughly 0.6%, and thats malnourished slum dwellers living directly on top of one another surrounded by human waste and filth?

Expected it to be a little deadlier. I guess its killing the fatties we have that are carrying an extra 30-50 pound backpacks of extra weight while having diabetes at a similar rate.

Imagine if the West simply had healthy people who weren't fat peices of human garbage? We wouldn't have to spend 10T a year for the flu.

If you believe that there's only 2k dying per day I would like to talk to you about an amazing opportunity.

I have these beans that are magical... only $1k each.

Tin foil hatters were saying the first wave would be not so serious so people allow it to seed the earth. Then they said the new mutations encoded into the weapon would begin the destruction of humanity.

our vaccines won’t protect against the mutations
All vaccines do is speed up the evolutionary process of viruses

The immune system is designed to adapt to viruses. as a herd immunity is built, viruses adapt to subvert the adaptation. Vaccines just speed up this process by building herd immunity faster.
Hence why there is n annual flu shot.

The immune system is designed to adapt to viruses. as a herd immunity is built, viruses adapt to subvert the adaptation. Vaccines just speed up this process by building herd immunity faster.
Hence why there is n annual flu shot.
Explain the measles vaccine please.

And the annual flu shot is targeting a handful of commonly recurring strains, not new ones each year.

Fuck they are burning bodies in parking lots looks like one state got hit very bad.

Explain the measles vaccine please.

And the annual flu shot is targeting a handful of commonly recurring strains, not new ones each year.
Measles still exists. I think around 2k people got it in 2019

measles cant tolerate any mutations to the proteins that are recognized by the human immune system, making it very unlike influenza.

The Indian Mutation has been found in the UK as well. India has been added to the Red List of countries, which means anyone arriving in the UK from India has to quarantine in isolation for ten days.

And this also means the ecconomy will get more fucked

Back