in ur face!!!

zzz y so ez...proof weres the proof at come on mn-kungfu show me some proof...sure ill run outside in the middle of winter and show u a picture of are ring with 3 feet of snow on top of it...hi guys im meng_mao i love suxing dick, one time soulfly came over and we played scrable naked then we touched are selfs, it was sooooooo fun. then gay ass hockeyfacekilla came over and raped us silly mmmmmm.

hi guys meng_mao again....i have a question, whats sarcasum? it confuses me mn-kungfu uses it alot me not so smart...me like to post things mn-kungfu say about silly sarcasum, it make me sooooo happy. hehehehehe... i like sherdog!!11!!... hehehehe

MN-KungFu said:
I Dont Have To Prove Shit To A Nubz...try Fighting Someone Else Besides Ur Little Sister. Then Maybe Ill Start The Meng_mao Fund Raiser.

You know MN, when you get to high school the teachers will take points off for capitalizing every word. So my advice to you would be to stop worrying so much about your little sand box and studdy a little more. You'll get those high grades, a bunch of scrath-n-sniff stickers, and make mommy proud!

meng_mao i called you out and you dont step up to it.... i THINK i said somthing LIKE get a tickit and i'll pick u up. i dont buy tickits for other ppl. cuz when i'd send it in the mail you wouldnt even come anyways

You guys are comical, if your serious about e-calling people out, its a cowards act, nobody is going to fly to your state to teach you a lesson and you know it. Nobody here cares enough, this story will die when another stupid thread is made and you will be forgotten.

MN-KungFu said:
zzz y so ez...proof weres the proof at come on mn-kungfu show me some proof...sure ill run outside in the middle of winter and show u a picture of are ring with 3 feet of snow on top of it...hi guys im meng_mao i love suxing dick, one time soulfly came over and we played scrable naked then we touched are selfs, it was sooooooo fun. then gay ass hockeyfacekilla came over and raped us silly mmmmmm.
I made one post in here, and insulted no one, y the fuck am i part of this hate?:icon_cry2

because im a hater....sit down when u pee..............rg42186 u got a problem with how i type rofl-copter I CAN TYPE ALL DAY SON, UR MOMMA LIKES IT Y DONT U. GET SOME MORE POSTS BEFORE U START TALKING SHIT U LIL NUBZ

STOP DROP, SHUT YALL DOWN, OPEN UP SHOP

hockeyfacekilla said:
wow is that all u do? y are u in standup technique if u just type?
maybe it is what are u gonna do about it u pussy ass bitch.....thats right nothing...get ur ass back in the dog house

MN-KungFu said:
maybe it is what are u gonna do about it u pussy ass bitch.....thats right nothing...get ur ass back in the dog house
i'll just let sit at ur computer forever, let u think ur hardcore, and you'll soon get your legs amputated from blood rushing there for not using them.

meng-mao said:
This is AWESOME. :icon_twis
Some cunt has to create a clone account to try to insult me.

as for post #19 and 20... if u look back i even said" i dont think with my head i think with my fist" if u would take the time of day to look at what i said u would know this.... i'm asking REAL ppl that are NOT little kids. i dont take my time to learn. i just fight. thats why im asking ppl for there idea's. WHO said I was a experienced vet. i been fighting for ONE summer. not years like the mma guys.. i havent been training sence i was 17 like them also...

"your looking for people on the internet to pretty much tell you how to fight. " im not looking im asking for idea's
thank you SO VERY MUCH

Eros said:
when i sparr i like to be up in ppls faces. i dont know why? i have short arms so i know its bad but i can take a punch to the ribs no prob at all. so i stay on the inside or back up?

are you sure your from america? you write like english is not your first language.

You guys are fucking retarded. What a stupid thing to argue about. Now, for a REAL question. Whats a tall guy supposed to do in defense of a shorter opponent who always goes for the inside? Im 6'1, (no i dont have a record so dont talk shit about my lack of knowledge) with long ass arms and I just started going to a boxing gym a month ago. DONT FLAME ME IM ASKING A LEGIT QUESTION

breggurns said:
You guys are fucking retarded. What a stupid thing to argue about. Now, for a REAL question. Whats a tall guy supposed to do in defense of a shorter opponent who always goes for the inside? Im 6'1, (no i dont have a record so dont talk shit about my lack of knowledge) with long ass arms and I just started going to a boxing gym a month ago. DONT FLAME ME IM ASKING A LEGIT QUESTION

Clinch... if you're boxing the ref/trainer will break you up & you can start again at a comfortable distance. If muay thai throw the knees. Or just push them away (step forward when you do to send them a bit more off balance.)

Back