in ur face!!!

punch the guy right in the knee he'll never ecpect it. then go for the kill aka rolling kneebar

wheres that bitch who didnt believe me that we never fight in my backyard...theres my proof eros! wait until we fix the ring this summer KTFO!

MN-KungFu said:
wheres that bitch who didnt believe me that we never fight in my backyard...theres my proof eros! wait until we fix the ring this summer KTFO!
Look, half of us still don't believe either of you.

ok meng_mao if u fly to st.paul minnesota i'll pick you up at the airport and you can fight in our sand pit of doom. as can any one eles.

!!!UR ALL WELCOME TO JOIN US!!!

Eros said:
ok meng_mao if u fly to st.paul minnesota i'll pick you up at the airport and you can fight in our sand pit of doom. as can any one eles.

!!!UR ALL WELCOME TO JOIN US!!!
Get me a ticket.

Get Ur Self A Ticket Cheap Bizatch!!!! U Should Be Loaded With All The Godly Wins U Must Have In Cambridge (population 23).

MN-KungFu said:
Get Ur Self A Ticket Cheap Bizatch!!!! U Should Be Loaded With All The Godly Wins U Must Have In Cambridge (population 23).
Hey, you don't see me bragging about winning in teh street. Also, it's up to you to prove your claim, not me.

I Dont Have To Prove Shit To A Nubz...try Fighting Someone Else Besides Ur Little Sister. Then Maybe Ill Start The Meng_mao Fund Raiser.

MN-KungFu said:
I Dont Have To Prove Shit To A Nubz...try Fighting Someone Else Besides Ur Little Sister. Then Maybe Ill Start The Meng_mao Fund Raiser.
Wait who's a noob? Oh that's right, you.

MN-KungFu said:

Hahaha!

Shut up.

north st. paul...and for soulfly go suck a dick....perferably meng_maos dick! and with the money u made from that cause u know mengs loaded buy a plane ticket so i can kick ur ass in my house (sand pit of doom)

MN-KungFu said:
north st. paul...and for soulfly go suck a dick....perferably meng_maos dick! and with the money u made from that cause u know mengs loaded buy a plane ticket so i can kick ur ass in my house (sand pit of doom)

meclumsystfu0eo1pk.gif

MN-KungFu said:
Dude, I already called you out and you backed away that time:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6103403#post6103403
Nothing's different this time, either.

PS.
What MN know about cauliflower ear:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6560698#post6560698

MN's favorite cartoon:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=8146674#post8146674

how them are some big words...how long did it take u to come up with that plan. i bet u and soulfly called each other up on the phone trying to come up with some crazy plan to try and diss me. i mean anyone can copy n paste some shit at least soulfly showed a movie about his mom getting raped. maybe u should k.o. ur way over to ur sparring parnter(soulfly)s crackhouse in CAMBRIDGE, MA and after ur done with the casual sex come up with a better plan to get back at me

MN-KungFu said:
how them are some big words...how long did it take u to come up with that plan. i bet u and soulfly called each other up on the phone trying to come up with some crazy plan to try and diss me. i mean anyone can copy n paste some shit at least soulfly showed a movie about his mom getting raped. maybe u should k.o. ur way over to ur sparring parnter(soulfly)s crackhouse in CAMBRIDGE, MA and after ur done with the casual sex come up with a better plan to get back at me
still no defense to my calling you out.
Still waiting.

are u serious u rly want me to fly ur ass to minnesota (mr i call u out, so come out so we can sip tea together). u can wait all u want, were not going out on a date its not like a stood u up. so u can stop trying to make a move on me....sick bastard....sry if i broke ur heart theres always SOULFLY...i bet he'll keep ur anus warm at night.

MN-KungFu said:
are u serious u rly want me to fly ur ass to minnesota (mr i call u out, so come out so we can sip tea together). u can wait all u want, were not going out on a date its not like a stood u up. so u can stop trying to make a move on me....sick bastard....sry if i broke ur heart theres always SOULFLY...i bet he'll keep ur anus warm at night.
still waiting...still no proof you have any idea what you're talking about.
"Hey guys, duh, my name is MN-Kungfu, and I wanna know what cauliflower ear is. Ur all gay."

so basically, you're 31-14-5 (adding up street fights and ring) and your just now asking how to use your range?

Back