In my opinion Wilder won the fight

It would have been actually better for Wilder to not rule it a knockdown. Wilder gets 15-20 extra seconds to finish the fight while Tyson is hurt.

I agree. He should have won the first fight by KO too in the 12. Fuck Jack Reiss. He should have won the second fight because Fury should have been disqualified. Plus the clear KO win in round four this Saturday. Wilder is 3-0 in this series guys. Get over it.

Lol at having a completely contrarian view and ending with "get over it". That is not the proper use. I would like you to remove it of your post, please.

Wilder clearly grabs the back of the head and punches him in the back of the head... cleary should not of been rule da knockdown, this is what the conspiracy behind the wilder fans are using

by the way i think the same way to Tyson's first knockdown against Wilder in the 2nd fight, it was behind the head and shouldn't of been ruled a knockdown

Nobody needs these threads.

They're experts dude, and we're all lucky to have their unique input.
also don't believe their 1 year old accounts they are old get posters who have been here for 20+ years and have been following boxing since it was just newspaper bouts and radio broadcasts

I didn't notice that, but that's another thing that has gone wrong, in the Meldrick Taylor, Chavez fight, Chavez was coming over to finish off Taylor and had the ref done what he was suppossed to do, stop and tell chavez to go back, the fight might have ended before he could even get back to Taylor to complete the count. the rules and the following of them has never been perfect, Anyone who is a fan of boxing history only has to read a little bit before they get to one of the biggest stories ever in the sport, the infamous "long count" which was also right around 14 seconds.
<PlusJuan>

Fury's shot was behind the head in the 2nd fight but i feel like this one by Wilder is much easier to catch
Furys shot in the 2nd fight was following a jab and while Wilder slipped the jab he kind of hit his ear/slightly behind the ear. So the shot was never directed to the back of the head. With this knockdown Fury is standing still and Wilder is aiming for the back of the head WITH HIS PALM which is another illegal move. So yeah shouldnt have been ruled a knockdown.

It would have been actually better for Wilder to not rule it a knockdown. Wilder gets 15-20 extra seconds to finish the fight while Tyson is hurt.
Lol no , if its ruled a foul Fury gets time to recover and Wilder gets a point taken.

I still can not believe this is going on......it's becoming as bad as glove gate. An insider even leaked the proper instructions for the ten count, which show that Wilder made the count pause as he did not stay in his neutral corner. Want to blame someone? Blame Wilder!

The ref followed the instructions to a tee. All the counts that night were slow, but you hear peep about Wilder's long counts. Fury did the right thing by staying down and trying to gather himself.

"Wow, what a hell of a night! I would like to first and foremost thank God for allowing me to give the world another part of me that's driven with passion and determination. I would like to thank my team and my fans for sticking by my side through this long process. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in the outcome, but after reflecting on my journey, I now see that what God wanted me to experience is far greater than what I expected to happen. We didn't get the win but a wise man once said 'the victories are within the lessons.'" Wilder wrote.

"I've learned that sometimes you have to lose to win. Although, I wanted the win I enjoyed seeing the fans win even more. Hopefully, I proved that I am a true warrior and a true king in the sport. Hopefully, WE proved that no matter how hard you get hit with trials and tribulations you can always pick yourself up to live and fight against for what you believe in. Last but not least I would like to congratulate [Tyson Fury] for his victory and thank you for the great historical memories that will last forever."

Good to see he's gained some perspective.

Agreed, hell he hit Fury sooo hard, that Wilder broke his own hand. That alone should have given Wilder the tko victory.

And then there was the slow count!

And the in a moment of Wilder's street instic kicking in, after Fury's finsl combo, Wilder shot for a low single leg..and the crooked ref, called it off!

"Wow, what a hell of a night! I would like to first and foremost thank God for allowing me to give the world another part of me that's driven with passion and determination. I would like to thank my team and my fans for sticking by my side through this long process. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in the outcome, but after reflecting on my journey, I now see that what God wanted me to experience is far greater than what I expected to happen. We didn't get the win but a wise man once said 'the victories are within the lessons.'" Wilder wrote.

"I've learned that sometimes you have to lose to win. Although, I wanted the win I enjoyed seeing the fans win even more. Hopefully, I proved that I am a true warrior and a true king in the sport. Hopefully, WE proved that no matter how hard you get hit with trials and tribulations you can always pick yourself up to live and fight against for what you believe in. Last but not least I would like to congratulate [Tyson Fury] for his victory and thank you for the great historical memories that will last forever."

Good to see he's gained some perspective.
Don't worry somebody will even find fault with that harmless statement...
Good for Wilder. Glad he's not coming across as the broken destroyed soul half the forum is painting him as.
Plenty great fights left for him if he wants them.

Fury is the better boxer no question but there was clearly funny business with his gloves in the past. Hes a cheater

The dude doesn’t even have defense. Like literally he had absolutely no defense, no head movement. He doesn’t even know how to block punches. Put your damm glove up for Christ sakes

How do you justify making 1894 threads abouth this subject lol

Srsly though, Wilder has good defense. He never had a gas tank, that's the problem.

Prediction for Next thread from MoreKane:

Why Wilder has skinny legs? Why doesn't he do calf raises in the gym? Don't they have a calf machine over there?

The dude doesn’t even have defense. Like literally he had absolutely no defense, no head movement. He doesn’t even know how to block punches. Put your damm glove up for Christ sakes
How do Sherdog mods justify MoreKane's lack of thread making skills.
This dude doesn't even have a new topic. Like literally he had absolutely no new topics, nothing thread worthy. He doesn’t even know how boxing rules work. Put your damm keyboard down for Christ sakes

Back