In my opinion Wilder won the fight

he should of won by knockout in the 4th

Fury did not get up until 11 seconds!

Wilder doesn't lake boxing fundamentals he's good enough to be champion and hold on to the belt multiple times knocking everyone out except Fury who he dropped multiple times and almost had him out cold, something even Klitchko couldn't do, Wilder was concussed and couldn't recover he then was getting leaned on and tired, Wilder had enough to drop Fury twice and almost stop him, but Fury got up, Fury then was hurting Wilder concussing him even more until eventually Fury stopped Wilder, nobodies saying Wilder has Muhammad Ali skills but Wilder has the fundamentals like body shots uppercuts jabs and little head movement it's only when he's fatigued excited or concussed when he's wilder off balance and looks extremely terrible, when he's on he's good enough to beat anybody even Fury, if Fury couldn't concuss Wilder is Fury not getting stopped ? eventually especially late in the fight because Wilder was tagging Fury but Fury was absorbing the blows because he could see them coming he's bracing himself to take the punch tightening up his muscles or a slight movement to dodge the blows, Wilder just couldn't take the power from Fury & eventually went down.

Wilder doesn't lake boxing fundamentals he's good enough to be champion and hold on to the belt multiple times knocking everyone out except Fury who he dropped multiple times and almost had him out cold, something even Klitchko couldn't do, Wilder was concussed and couldn't recover he then was getting leaned on and tired, Wilder had enough to drop Fury twice and almost stop him, but Fury got up, Fury then was hurting Wilder concussing him even more until eventually Fury stopped Wilder, nobodies saying Wilder has Muhammad Ali skills but Wilder has the fundamentals like body shots uppercuts jabs and little head movement it's only when he's fatigued excited or concussed when he's wilder off balance and looks extremely terrible, when he's on he's good enough to beat anybody even Fury, if Fury couldn't concuss Wilder is Fury not getting stopped ? eventually especially late in the fight because Wilder was tagging Fury but Fury was absorbing the blows because he could see them coming he's bracing himself to take the punch tightening up his muscles or a slight movement to dodge the blows, Wilder just couldn't take the power from Fury & eventually went down.
We will have to see how the future plays, but I can see there being a real chance that Wilder is like Foreman and Fury is like Ali - the analogy being that Foreman could beat everyone else out there, but just not Tyson. Wilder probably did a disservice to his stock by not staggering their fights more, so he basically lost 2 of his last two even tho it was to the same guy, but many now see him as an over rated can that has been exposed and anyone can beat him. I am not sure this' beating' will take too much out of him either, as the second fight' beating was just as bad, much more one sided, and he came back fine.

Recency bias can be cruel or kind in this game. I just don't know who else has the complete chops, size and recovery to withstand Wilder's power. Ideally I would like Wilder vs Ruiz and then Wilder vs the loser of AJ Usyk and Tyson vs the winner. I have busted Wilder's balls, but he is a super entertaining fighter to watch no matter what. He could lose the next 3 and I would still tune in to see him fight.

If the ref didn’t stop to reset wilder in the corner Fury would’ve got up at 8 regardless.

your countdown on the device is from the moment fury hit the ground...the 10 count doesn't start until the ref starts counting. Go back and watch the video you posted, fury falls to the mat the ref turns around to wilder and then turns back to fury starting the 10 count....so essentially fury had extra time to recover but that's the refs fault.

fury did not lose in the 4th by ko, he took advantage of the full count before getting up at the last moment the same way he's done every time wilder laid him out.....uses the time to recover instead of getting up right away. Fury waited till the ref started counting 1 and then before 10 got up you timed it before the ref started, the 10 count always begins from when the ref starts the count....don't be mad that fury won again to seal the deal on who's the better hw.

I really hope these threads never end. It just shows me the salt of the wilder fans is there to stay. Please oh please never turn the page and accept the beating…. It’s so much fun to taste your tears

i just find it odd how the ref counted...he said "5" then a few seconds later he says "six"

wilder was asked if he was okay and it wasted 20 seconds total too. also Im recording with my phone and it doesnt even reach 10.. pretty sure that video is slowed down slightly.

Just recorded again on my phone normal speed video doesnt even reach 9 and a half let alone 11.. something is fishy. I think the original poster slowed down the video to 90% and clicked time.

im syncing it so my video and this video in the post are side by side. can confirm that this video is not real time its slowed down so whats the point? I could speed it up 10-20% and claim he was up at 7?

People are splitting hairs with the counts.. on a scale they leaned more towards accurate than not

Furys apparent glove tampering in the 1st and 3 rd fights are the real issue

People are splitting hairs with the counts.. on a scale they leaned more towards accurate than not

Furys apparent glove tampering in the 1st and 3 rd fights are the real issue
there is actually no evidence of glove tampering besides race baiting youtubers

secondly Fury used horse hair which is illegal. Wilder is inferior to Fury, deal with it

Back