Movies In A Violent Nature

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This looks awesome. Yeah it seems like a reimagining of Jason Vorhees but whatever. If it's well done, I'm all for it. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Would be a lot cooler if the dude actually runs into Jason at the very end and they duel to the death because there can be only 1.

Reviews are mixed <6>

Just looks like something inspired by a 'play as the baddy' computer game.

Very likely to run into all the same issues despite the different perspective, if that is what it is.

They either make it compelling or they don't, the perspective alone won't do it.

Think I end up hating this, but will check it out.

So what's the twist that prevents it from being exactly like Jason? That you see everything from the killer's perspective?

Reviews are mixed <6>
Critic reviews have been positive. I wouldn't look at audience reviews yet for a film that hasn't been released.

Last edited:
Is the killer Jewish?

Looks like he has the star of David carved into the back of his head...

Apparently 4/5 of the movie is just watching the guy wander around.

This looks awesome. Yeah it seems like a reimagining of Jason Vorhees but whatever. If it's well done, I'm all for it. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

It shows the killer way, way, way, way, way, way, way too much.

Otherwise, I'll probably check it out.

You had me at Shudder.
You know, they aren't doing too bad at all as far as content goes. I'm shocked that Creepshow is actually pretty decent. They generally have a pretty solid selection of movies if you're into horror. They put out Late Night with thr Devil for free immediately. Just watched a movie called Infested on a whim and it was really solid. Basically Arachnophobia, but without the comedy.

Anyway, the point is they're doing a pretty solid job of releasing quality horror material.

You know, they aren't doing too bad at all as far as content goes. I'm shocked that Creepshow is actually pretty decent. They generally have a pretty solid selection of movies if you're into horror. They put out Late Night with thr Devil for free immediately. Just watched a movie called Infested on a whim and it was really solid. Basically Arachnophobia, but without the comedy.

Anyway, the point is they're doing a pretty solid job of releasing quality horror material.
Oh, absolutely.

I originally subscribed to Shudder just for Creepshow, but found quite a lot of really good movies on there.

When Evil Lurks, Terrified, Nocebo, Speak No Evil, Hell House LLC (directors cut), Influencer, and lots more.

I think I first saw Mandy on Shudder.

Late Night With The Devil is in my queue.

Need to check that one out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back