In 3 Words: Why is Ngannou Not Fighting For the UFC Title Next?

Left the company.

Made his choice.

Had a dream.

Wanted to box.

Nobody backed down.

No middle ground.

I could probably do this for hours. If you don’t understand the word stalemate, I can’t help you. The UFC could NOT allow him to box while under contract. That’s not just good business, it’s common sense. You can hate Dana or the UFC all you want. But they did what was best for the company. Ngannou did what he thought was best for him. He was offered a LOT of money. But he refused to re-sign unless he was allowed to box. The UFC was never going to agree. And I don’t know how many times I posted the many lies Ngannou told to us. But people just ignored them. Apparently only Dana lies. Which is clearly not true.

Coker let MVP go to BKFC and he lost to Mike Perry. That was BAD for Bellator.

UFC could not allow an asset to devalue itself while not making a penny for the UFC. Because NOBODY on this planet thought what happened in the ring would happen. And no honest person will say they predicted that would happen.

Boxing was NEVER going to let Ngannou win a decision.

It is what it is. Move on because it’s over.

Left the company.

Made his choice.

Had a dream.

Wanted to box.

Nobody backed down.

No middle ground.

I could probably do this for hours. If you don’t understand the word stalemate, I can’t help you. The UFC could NOT allow him to box while under contract. That’s not just good business, it’s common sense. You can hate Dana or the UFC all you want. But they did what was best for the company. Ngannou did what he thought was best for him. He was offered a LOT of money. But he refused to re-sign unless he was allowed to box. The UFC was never going to agree. And I don’t know how many times I posted the many lies Ngannou told to us. But people just ignored them. Apparently only Dana lies. Which is clearly not true.

Coker let MVP go to BKFC and he lost to Mike Perry. That was BAD for Bellator.

UFC could not allow an asset to devalue itself while not making a penny for the UFC. Because NOBODY on this planet thought what happened in the ring would happen. And no honest person will say they predicted that would happen.

It is what it is. Move on because it’s over.

To be fair, Conor lost in that Mayweather shit show, and it hardly devalued him...

Wait... I mean...

Conor Was First?

To be fair, Conor lost in that Mayweather shit show, and it hardly devalued him...

Wait... I mean...

Conor Was First?
And the UFC learned from that shit show. Conor was not the same after. And in the end it not only cost the company a LOT of money. Now everybody and their dog wants to box on the UFC’s dime.

I hate this. Most of you people are incapable of looking at this from all sides. Some are not intelligent enough to see it all. Others refuse because they hate Dana/UFC.

Conor was NOT promoted as THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET.

Back