Bruce Buffer is annoying

Joe Martinez is usually liked around sherdog and its probably the next main guy once Buffer retires, i like him but i think Bruce Buffer = UFC just like his brother means Boxing, why dont you like him?
As a person, I am indifferent, as I don't know anything about the guy. As for his voice, it just irks me because of its highly nasal tone, even in words without nasal sounds like "noise", "ready", "world" and so on, especially when he's trying to give them more intonation. In Spanish he doesn't sound so bad, though. Buffer, however, has a natural «dry» powerful chest voice, and, on top of it, a raspy tone which is more suiting for the UFC's (violent) setting. His brother's voice is also more nasal, but kinda refined, so it kinda fits boxing better.

Lol who cares I make 200k and I’m a clinical psychologist and you are some uncle
I'm a Clinical Psychologist making 201k a year and a Clinical Psychologist making 200k a year wouldn't respond to that by saying they don't care about spelling because they're a clinical psychologist that makes 200k a year.

Edit: This guy is a Clinical High School Drop Out.

Yeah he seems very intent on making us believe that. No wife, no kids, gay vibe, gay eyes, fat voice. He deffo fucks men cmon bro

I love Sherdoggers. They're so passionate about almost everything. Personally, I barely notice Buffer. I dare say I literally have no emotions at all towards him.

I wish I could be like Sherdoggers, but I think I'm becoming more and more casual every day...

He is with the UFC for 27 years
2022 there were 511 fights
If I want a grandpa shouting the same three words 400 times a year for decades I'd go to a loony bin.

We don't have the same single grandma as ring girl either, nor the same reporters, nor the same commentators.

But the same red headed TRT fake implants grandpa shouting the same 3 words over and over again
He belongs with the furniture. Why does everyone wants to change everything all the time?

And he's just an old perv with his fake abs and his fantasies of being bruce springstreen with bad hamstrings.

hslXyp.gif
Quoting this because funny.

First fighter that jabs him in the face when he screams in their face gets put in my sig. Maybe a full on hook of death would be slightly overkill... but a solid, hard jab to set the universe into equilibrium would work wonders.

My favorite Bruce Buffer moment is him screaming ''Tblisi Georgia, USA!!'' Thinking georgian fighter is from the state of Georgia lollll
He shouted “Spokane, California, WASHINGTON” when he was doing the intro for Michael Chiesa lol

His voice is fine…

What I don’t like is how he jumps around and gets in the fighters faces during the intros…

You’re an announcer. You should just introduce the competitors, nothing more. Instead he’s out there trying to get in their spotlight.

Shertards are annoying.

They hate everything about the UFC, Buffer, the commentary team, Dana, apparently all the fighters suck and are cans. Then we have to hear them complain about it in 30 threads a day on here.

I've never encountered a fanbase who seems to despise everything about the thing they are a "fan" of as much as MMA fans.
It's gotta be a gimmick or a cult of some sort. It's literally everything.

He´s epic but at the same time a complete douche

He is with the UFC for 27 years
2022 there were 511 fights
If I want a grandpa shouting the same three words 400 times a year for decades I'd go to a loony bin.

We don't have the same single grandma as ring girl either, nor the same reporters, nor the same commentators.

But the same red headed TRT fake implants grandpa shouting the same 3 words over and over again
Thank you. For a long time i felt like I was taking crazy pills because I always thought he was over the top corny and cringe but it seemed like no one else noticed. To be fair though, he seems like a pretty cool guy on a personal level.

Back