improving cardio

lol no if someone smarts off to me im gonna attack them back i dont take shit from smart asses is all if you do that's on you luckly were in a sport where you can fight and back yourself up when people talk shit in person

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was making the point that you could do more than what you are doing for your cardio. Like a double jab at the end of a combo. A stamp on what you've already done, if you will. Need cardio? Do more cardio.

And it's not any different than punctuation. It's trying to improve. It's not at all my fault that you're overly sensitive. That's a you problem.

I dont understand why everybodies panties is in a bunch because he didnt use puncuation. So if i come up on here and talk in ghetto ass slang my ninja and dont use punctuation your going to withhold information that may or may not help me? Just put what you think might help and then that poster will ask questions on what they dont understand is my opinion otherwise why would tou even waste your time concerning yourself with their writing ability.

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was making the point that you could do more than what you are doing for your cardio. Like a double jab at the end of a combo. A stamp on what you've already done, if you will. Need cardio? Do more cardio.

And it's not any different than punctuation. It's trying to improve. It's not at all my fault that you're overly sensitive. That's a you problem.

i was in a bad mood yesterday too so i was quick to go off for that i apologize

I dont understand why everybodies panties is in a bunch because he didnt use puncuation. So if i come up on here and talk in ghetto ass slang my ninja and dont use punctuation your going to withhold information that may or may not help me? Just put what you think might help and then that poster will ask questions on what they dont understand is my opinion otherwise why would tou even waste your time concerning yourself with their writing ability.

some forums are anal about perfect writing it seems whats funny is it's this site for fighting normally fighters arnt labeled as brainiacs lol

I don't understand why a Brown who claims no one is near level is getting challenged enough to need cardio.

So if i come up on here and talk in ghetto ass slang my ninja and dont use punctuation your going to withhold information that may or may not help me?

If someone doesn't care enough to try and make themselves easily understood, why should someone care about answering their question? It's not like it's anyone's job to post here and answer questions.

If someone doesn't care enough to try and make themselves easily understood, why should someone care about answering their question? It's not like it's anyone's job to post here and answer questions.

If you dont want to answer their question irrelevant of how they ask it then why would you waste your time even bothering with it? If you think you have something to be said that can help irrelevant of the way they present their question then say it if trying to be helpful is what you are here for. Unless of course the reason for you being here is to talk down to people on the way they use their language/typing which suggests to me that you have a greater problem.

I don't understand why a Brown who claims no one is near level is getting challenged enough to need cardio.

i dont need cardio at anywhere in my state really but when i do have a big fight one day if i cant be in orlando or miami to train with top guys on my level then i could have problems is all cause missisisppi is horrible for wrestling nobody in the south can wrestle a lick sadly

If you dont want to answer their question irrelevant of how they ask it then why would you waste your time even bothering with it? If you think you have something to be said that can help irrelevant of the way they present their question then say it if trying to be helpful is what you are here for. Unless of course the reason for you being here is to talk down to people on the way they use their language/typing which suggests to me that you have a greater problem.

Exactly why waste there time even posting then its because online people get ballzy and it's easy to type behind a keyboard to people look how much shit talking goes online that's why you cant take the internet serious its not how people are in real life.

Which sport do you actually compete in? Would you describe endurance as one your weaknesses when competing? What kind of endurance work are you doing already?

If you think you have something to be said that can help irrelevant of the way they present their question then say it if trying to be helpful is what you are here for.

I think it's fair to say that I generally do want to be helpful, and my post history should show this. But my desire to be helpful is usually outweighed by my desire to not read unpunctuated blocks of test.

Communicating through writing is part of "real life", at least for a great many people. Trying to do it well shows respect for whoever is reading it, and usually results in them giving greater consideration to what you say.

Which sport do you actually compete in? Would you describe endurance as one your weaknesses when competing? What kind of endurance work are you doing already?

Im a pro mma fighter, and im gonna start competing in grappling events soon. I havnt trained in months, and my only weakness ive had was conditioning, because I lack training partners where I normally train at who can push me, even when I put myself in bad positions and then go so when I finally compete against guys my level black belts, and high level wrestlers that's when my technique and cardio gets matched. Im going to get back into shape soon, and start competing and training, but I never wana lose due to conditioning because i didnt have the partners to help me so im trying to fine tune a good plan for strength and conditioning.

I think it's fair to say that I generally do want to be helpful, and my post history should show this. But my desire to be helpful is usually outweighed by my desire to not read unpunctuated blocks of test.

Communicating through writing is part of "real life", at least for a great many people. Trying to do it well shows respect for whoever is reading it, and usually results in them giving greater consideration to what you say.

Am i supposed to care what your post history is? And what else is funny is that you conviniently decided to leave off the rest of my post here in your quote and didnt address the actual full quote.

And you're ignoring the rest of my post, but whatever. The fact is that trying to write well, and wanting others to do so isn't some kind of intellectual elitism or condescension. It's about respect and clarity. I wonder why that idea bothers people so much?

Anyway, I'm no longer interested in this thread. I doubt there's anything more to say here.

To answer your question, I would likely not even respond.

I think Tosa has a point. It was very annoying having to go back and forth trying to figure out where ideas started and finsihed. Wasn't even worth finishing, actually.

some of the post in this thread scream angry at one owns' life circumstances...

anyway, OP... you're from Orlando, FL.

1) orlandobjj.com - this place needs no introduction, if you know who the head instructor is.

2) orlandobarbell - there are some strong individuals here. keep in mind you're a fighter and not a powerlifter. lift accordingly.

3) joel jamiesons' ultimate mma condition book... buy it and read it.

this will solve the majority of your problems.

some of the post in this thread scream angry at one owns' life circumstances...

anyway, OP... you're from Orlando, FL.

1) orlandobjj.com - this place needs no introduction, if you know who the head instructor is.

2) orlandobarbell - there are some strong individuals here. keep in mind you're a fighter and not a powerlifter. lift accordingly.

3) joel jamiesons' ultimate mma condition book... buy it and read it.

this will solve the majority of your problems.

i travel between orlando and mississippi i train at ATT when im in orlando and i get good training there when im able to make it theres plenty of good places in orlando but sometimes im not able to be there

Back