Important questions. What's more important to you ? GREAT food or GREAT sex??

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know we obviously need food to live but what do you enjoy more? If you had a choice to be able to enjoy your favorite foods all the time with no consequences. but got little to no sex, or boring sex. Or enjoy all the great sex you wanted with no consequences, but you had to eat bland food for the rest of your life, which would you choose?? This is very important.

I'm gonna say for me personally, I don't wake up hungry everyday. I wake up horny. And when I'm trying to get some, I could go a whole day without eating until I'm satisfied. Seriously I won't even think about food until I've got my fix. If I'm with a woman I'd rather she be able to blow me well and match me in bed than cook me a great plate. Fuck your food.

Also please identify your gender. I just want to know if it's different between men and women or I'm the only one who is crazy.

Last edited:
If bland but nutritious food, then sex.

Also, life adventures over either.

I need to eat food to enjoy it, seeing two experts cook and eat something does nothing for me...<Y2JSmirk>

Male. Sex is an extremely important part of my life, while food to me is primarily for sustenance. I have the gift of being able to eat the exact same thing day after day without getting bored. Easy choice when talking about enjoyment.

I think you need to rephrase the question TS. Obviously one can "exist" without sex but not food, whereas many people would consider life without sex not "living".

I guess I think like a women in this respect. I'd rather have no sex than bad sex. While I'd rather have bad food than no food.

Well, a person can go 3 weeks without food ...

Male.

Last edited:
Well I know what it’s like to be able to eat whatever food but get no satisfaction.

Would I trade the door mouse metabolism for sexual contact with women I found attractive? I’m going to say yes.

Try going one month without food and a separate one without sex and report back

Tougher question then I thought if I am honest. The thought of bland either is pretty abhorrent to me.

That said I think as much as I would hate it at the start I would get used to bland food all the time and start seeing it solely as sustenance. I just don't know what the point of life would be for most guys if sex was not enjoyable. Pretty much all of our motivations are sex driven.

Never met a guy that was more interesting than rotolo di spinaci or smelled better than lasagna.
So, bring on the parmigiano.

3 most pleasurable things imo:

Sex
Food
Sleep

In that order.

Male.

And I'd rather have great sex.

Because bland food would help me lose weight and stay healthy so I can live longer and enjoy more great sex.

With your mom

Male. Sex is an extremely important part of my life, while food to me is primarily for sustenance. I have the gift of being able to eat the exact same thing day after day without getting bored. Easy choice when talking about enjoyment.
I can completely relate to this.
I think you need to rephrase the question TS. Obviously one can "exist" without sex but not food, whereas many people would consider life without sex not "living".

I guess I think like a women in this respect. I'd rather have no sex than bad sex. While I'd rather have bad food than no food.
You're right. I did rephrase the question in the title. And I guess you kind of answered that you'd rather have great sex. Right???
Well, a person can go 3 weeks without food ...

Male.
As long as I know I'm gonna get some at the end of those 3 weeks, I'll be ok. LOL
Food. Sex involves interacting with people, blech
LOL
<{1-16}>Both at the same time!
LOL. That sounds good in theory. I guess the closest I came to that was flavored lubes. But that was more for her to enjoy going down. I'm fine with the taste of raw woman lol. There was one time I tried the fruit roll up thing. That was funny.
Tougher question then I thought if I am honest. The thought of bland either is pretty abhorrent to me.

That said I think as much as I would hate it at the start I would get used to bland food all the time and start seeing it solely as sustenance. I just don't know what the point of life would be for most guys if sex was not enjoyable. Pretty much all of our motivations are sex driven.
I agree but there are some guys who are good with very little to no sex.

Back