Imo Luque is the best fighter in the Division currently they should offer him Khamzat Chimaev

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
That is an awesome fight and competitive tho i fancy Khamzat to dispatch but nonetheless Luque is the best in the Division currently much better fighter than little Colby who Khamzat will smash..

Luque vs Chimaev for title eliminator winner gets Usman

Last edited:
I'm not sure Luque's ground game is gonna withstand Chimaev.

I love watching his pressure style but feel like it would play right into KC's wheelhouse. More than likely he'd be struggling off his back for most of the fight

Leon Edwards and Stephen Thompson are still in the same division and neither has lost since they dominated Luque.

But Luque is somehow the best fighter in the division ok

In his current form his better than both imo. His entering his best form to date

I'm not sure Luque's ground game is gonna withstand Chimaev.

I love watching his pressure style but feel like it would play right into KC's wheelhouse. More than likely he'd be struggling off his back for most of the fight
Yeah Leon Edwards basically GSP'd him and even finished him. Luque's next fight with Chiesa will be interesting.

In his current form his better than both imo. His entering his best form to date
Fighters improve. He obviously improved but there's levels to this. The fighters he lost to dominated him and they haven't slowed down.

Then there's the champ Usman and Colby. Luque is currently in the tier below the top 5 imo.

Luque vs Chiesa is great matchmaking.

Fighters improve. He obviously improved but there's levels to this. The fighters he lost to dominated him and they haven't slowed down.

Then there's the champ Usman and Colby. Luque is currently in the tier below the top 5 imo.

Luque vs Chiesa is great matchmaking.

Thompson is past his prime now and won't be a chellenge against this current Luque plus Leon himself has declined we saw that against Belel and Diaz.. Colby is just to small for Luque, Usman or Khamzat.. Which gives us Luque in his current form as the best fighter in the division could perhaps even beat Usman imo with his pressure game but that is 50/50 Usman can't be counted out and his a great fighter himself

24-50-AM.gif

Thompson is past his prime now and won't be a chellenge against this current Luque plus Leon himself has declined we saw that against Belel and Diaz.. Colby is just to small for Luque, Usman or Khamzat.. Which gives us Luque in his current form as the best fighter in the division could perhaps even beat Usman imo with his pressure game but that is 50/50 Usman can't be counted out and his a great fighter himself
The dominant champ is a great fighter? You don't say. And he has a chance against Luque? Ok.

The dominant champ is a great fighter? You don't say. And he has a chance against Luque? Ok.

Yeah.. But I wouldn't say he could beat Luque with guaraante i am 50-50 on that... They have to fight in order to find out

Nah if Khamzat decided to return the UFC will feed him a lawn chair so they can reignite the hype train and get the idiots going again.
They wouldn’t think of feeding him to an actual live dog like Luque.

Luque is my boy, he's the most entertaining fighter in the div, but the best?!?!

That said, Vicente and clawed and scratched his way up the rankings - Chimaev in no way deserves that fight.

Back