Imo Luque is the best fighter in the Division currently they should offer him Khamzat Chimaev

In his current form his better than both imo. His entering his best form to date
I could buy Edwards since that fight was almost 4 years ago and it’s hard to gauge how far each has come.. but Wonderboy beat barely a year and few months ago and in pretty convincing fashion…

That is an awesome fight and competitive tho i fancy Khamzat to dispatch but nonetheless Luque is the best in the Division currently much better fighter than little Colby who Khamzat will smash..

Luque vs Chimaev for title eliminator winner gets Usman
i like that fight, would be a big win for who ever wins

Didn't they just fight like 6 months ago?
Over a year and a half ago, but since then he has beaten Nico Price, Randy Brown, and a super washed up Tyron. Meanwhile the guys mentioned have fought all top ten guys every fight.
Thompson is past his prime now and won't be a chellenge against this current Luque plus Leon himself has declined we saw that against Belel and Diaz.. Colby is just to small for Luque, Usman or Khamzat.. Which gives us Luque in his current form as the best fighter in the division could perhaps even beat Usman imo with his pressure game but that is 50/50 Usman can't be counted out and his a great fighter himself
He's beaten Price, Brown and a super washed up Tyron. How in the hell is he not supposed to look dominant against guys outside the top ten. It's the same as so many ignorant Sherdoggers saying Lima was the best WW on the planet, blah, blah when all he has fought is lower tier guys. Then he fights a really good opponent and just got DOMINATED. Luque is a really good fighter, but Colby is not too small and would school him.....and I can't stand Colby. Colby stood toe to toe with Usman for 4 1/2 rounds and I had him winning up until he got TKO'd.

Thompson is past his prime now and won't be a chellenge against this current Luque plus Leon himself has declined we saw that against Belel and Diaz.. Colby is just to small for Luque, Usman or Khamzat.. Which gives us Luque in his current form as the best fighter in the division could perhaps even beat Usman imo with his pressure game but that is 50/50 Usman can't be counted out and his a great fighter himself
P.S. Thompson just dominated Neal, whose another top 10, less than 6 months ago. Yet he's washed up. Noob alert!!!!

Luque is such an entertaining fighter but he’s stuck in a division full of ducks and divas. WW used to be one of the most fun divisions but over the past few years it’s turned into the division where contenders rarely fight each other.

I like Luque a lot but hell no not with Khamzat. Khamzat hasn’t earned that fight and let him have a crack at someone lower down first to see if he can actually still make the cage, then fight, go from there.

Different times and different measures. He’s been ill ya know.

If KC can prove he’s fit and can win I’d love to see the fight. Not now tho.

Khamzat needs to earn his shot at a top 5 guy. His lone win at Welterweight in the UFC is Rhys McKee who went 0-2 and was cut. I don’t think he’s even earned a ranked fight yet, guy has way too much hype for how little he’s accomplished so far.

Lucque deserves a more high profile fight. I say Jorge or Diaz. That could be fun.

That is an awesome fight and competitive tho i fancy Khamzat to dispatch but nonetheless Luque is the best in the Division currently much better fighter than little Colby who Khamzat will smash..

Luque vs Chimaev for title eliminator winner gets Usman

I love the fight, but no way in hell it should be for a title eliminator when WB just beat the brakes off of Luque and Leon is on such a hot streak.

Chimaev while full of potential hasn't proven he can hang with the elite of the division.

As well UFC has been burnt in the past by feeding prospects to the wolves too quickly. If I were Chimaev's manager I would want one or two tune up fights before fighting someone as dangerous and Luque, especially coming off such a bad case of the VID.

luque would destroy canzat.

chiesa would too.

im excited to see how luque vs chiesa goes. i expect chiesa to win via takedowns and ground control.

also ts is the worst troll for canzat. he cant stop sucking him off in his threads. its sad.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Luque knocks Chimaev out tbh. I think Khamzat needs building slower. If you have a hot prospect let them develop slowly!!

Luque trains with Mickey Gall and this young man still has tons of potential

He's already booked versus Chiesa in August. Try again

Back